Fullmetal Demon part 2

Whoop! It's here, part two. No fluffy here. Just full on sexy naughtiness. Are you as ready as I am?
WARNING WARNING
EXCESSIVE NAME CALLING
WARNING WARNING
SWEARING ALERT.
Now I know that most of you reading this are no strangers to swearing but I gotta warn ya anyway. And with that over...LETS GO!
_________________________________________________________________

"Where do you think your hands are going?!" Edward snapped slapping Rin's creeping hands away for the hundredth time. "We're not doing that."
"But..."
"No buts. I'm doing this for you because you were stupid enough to take an aphrodisiac."
"Don't call me stupid..." Rin grumbled then vocalised deliciously as the blonde alchemist rubbed the dripping arousal. His face erotically flushed deep red.
"Don't make noises like that it's weird." Ed mumbled.
"Can't... Can't help it..."
"This isn't working. How do you normally do this?"
"I don't."
"That's not healthy."
"When the fuck... would I find time?! I'm always... with someone 24/7... what do you... suggest?" Rin growled his sentences broken by shallow panting.
"Hmmm..." Edward stooped and swallowed Rin's length with expert skill.
"Holy shit!" Rin cried his back arching with pleasure. Within seconds he filled the small blondes mouth.
"Blegh... Bitter..."
"Where the flying fuck did you learn that?" Rin said panting. Ed shrugged and stared at Rin's limp member.
"This won't do... It wore off already?" He mumbled.
"I believe that's a good thing. So why do you sound so disappointed." Rin sighed. "Take off the collar so I can have a bath."
[ Me: (/0o0)/ NOES! Don't you dare!!]
"No. We're not done." Ed snapped grasping Rin's member and teasing it.
[Me: That's my boy! (>^~^<) ]
He remembered what he'd been told about demons and gave Rin's tail a tug as well. That did the trick and he smirked at Rin became stiff again.
"Ngh... The fuck... Are you playing at?" Rin gasped. The Rin noticed Edwards free hand pleasuring his own arousal. "You got off on that?"
"Shut up." Ed snapped.
"I'm not some toy you know. Let me go."
"Shut... Up." Rin glared at the blonde wanting nothing more than for his smart mouth to making other sounds. And he knew just how to make it so.

Ed cried out as the chain that tied Rin to the bed snapped and he was pushed to the ground.
"Get off me."
"No."
"I'll say it again. Get off."
"Well now you said it twice... No."
"Then you leave me no choice-!!" Edward gasped as Rin grasped his length and held it against his own, grinding on top of him. "Hot...!! Stop!"
"You wanted to play with fire now you gotta take the heat." Rin said gruffly. His ragged breath on Ed's neck caused him to groan louder. Both boys came splattering the white liquid onto their shirts which Rin quickly ripped off. Both still hard and both ready to continue.
Rin kneeled on all fours over the top of Ed and began playing with his rear. "Suck mine." He ordered.
"I don't want to." Ed whimpered. Rin was loosing patience. He slapped Ed's thigh mercilessly.
"Bitch suck my dick! Your no stranger to it." He snapped. Ed obeyed this time not wanting another painful punishment. Roy was often into the same thing but Ed had no feel for it.
[Me: yep... I made a Roy X Ed reference. Your welcome... XP]
Rin decided Ed had had enough violence... For now. He set to work gently preparing Ed for his... Medical Injection... (=~=)

"Rin... I'm gonna!"
"Hold it in."
"I can't..."
"Bitch did I stutter? Hold it in or I'll do it."
"I really can't!"
"Fine you asked for it." Rin's tail snaked down and tightly wound around his victims arousal. The added heat to his tail buzzed Rin's mind into a complete blur.
"Please. Put it in." Ed moaned.
"Slut."
"Please... I'm going crazy..."
"Well seeing as you asked twice... Alright." The room echoed with Edwards erotic cries as Rin drove his member into the Blondes raw backside. "So hot, I'm gonna melt."
"Fuck..." Rin grunted.
"Ah! Oh god! Too much!"
"I know you like it slut. Your pulsing so much it's driving me insane."

The two lost themselves in the pleasure as they devilled in the erotic sensation. Exploring each other, pushing each to his limit. Until both panted heavily and were hot and sweaty and melted together to the point where one couldn't tell where Rin ended and Edward began. Rin neared his limit for the fifth time and intertwined his fingers in the blondes hair. Ed held Rin close as the blue haired teen dominated him completely, he wildly clawed at Rin's back.
"Rin! Make me your bitch!"
"Idiot! You are my bitch!"
Rin climaxed stronger than ever unfurling his tail and allowing the blonde to come and as he did he clamped down harder upon Rin's pulsating manhood further enhancing the sensation. Rin collapsed on top of the blonde, exhausted and extremely satisfied.
"You sure know how to show a guy a good time." He mumbled.
"You ain't so bad yourself. We should bathe and clean up." Ed chuckled weakly.
"Fuck it. I'm too tired."
"And if Yukio and Alphonse come home. You'll just lay there naked? Maybe even strike a confident pose?"
"Course... I don't give a damn look at my dick." Rin mumbled sleepily.
The two drifted off to sleep unaware that their younger brothers had come home half way through. Neither really surprised to see what they found and rather pleasantly happy that the two older siblings were finally getting along.

Laying a blanket over the top of Rin and Ed, the younger brothers slipped into the room next door to finish what the older brothers had started...

_________________________________________________________________

I have a feeling this was one of my best parts... I don't know. Tell me what you think. As always don't be afraid to suggest a pairing. Or if you wanna see a paring already done with a different scenario all you gotta do is ask.
Vote
Comment
Suggest and enjoy.
Up next (0//~\\0) a threesome, Yukio sandwich. Yummy!
Rin X Yukio X Shima

How will this work? Who knows! I don't ;)

Until next time
GB13