His Butler Black and Blue

So it turns out that I also demandy demon eye candy... Black x Blue... They just seem to fit. But how to get them together...? I know!!! My magic yaoi fangirlism will create an international time skip. B3 cause I'm that cool.

-------

"Japan, My lord?" The tall, dark and devilish butler asked.

"Yes, her majesty as asked me to investigate an apparent time skip where people with strange futuristic items, cloths and views are popping up out of nowhere." I sighed.

Sebastian Michaelis and I, Earl; Ceil Phantomhive. We're seemingly an odd pair made up of a Butler who can do no wrong and a young toy company owner with I might add, a taste for only the best of sweets. Underneath our innocent child minded productions I was more commonly known as the Queens Guard-dog and I and my demonic butler often took care of the dark side of London. All countries have an underground and usually my only territory is London... However the queen has become concerned as more time skipped people have appeared in other countries the first case in London having occurred ponly two weeks ago.

"But why Japan?" Sebastian queried.

"Hitting at its source I assume. The cases began in Japan." I sighed. "Pack some bages. We should only be there for a week."

---

"Osaka? That's a bit out of our jurisdiction. Isn't there an Exorcists HQ there?" Yukio sighed. He handed the papers to me, his older brother, who buzzed with energy. "And I don't understand why Rin has to tag along."

"The Osaka HQ is occupied with other matters. And Miss Shura is out on a mission. Seeing as Mr Okumura requires constant supervision from you or Miss Shura you are to take him along." Creepy hat guy, I mean Mephisto explained.

"Right..." Yukio sighed.

"Oh man this is so cool..." I said. Osaka! I heard they did great Raman.

---

"So this is where the time skips first occured. Tell me my lord, has it only been one way?" I asked looking out across the tapped off area. Ceil flipped through numerous pages.

"Case files describe it as mostly one way but there has been a significant rise in missing persons cases. It may very well be related but missing persons have been pushed out of the spot light, if you will, because of the cases of people from the future." The young Earl muttered. "Do you sense anything odd about this area?"

"Nothing but the stench of humans and a faint scent of a powerful demon." I answered.

"Anyone you happen to know?"

"Unfortunately no, my Lord. The demon could easily be from another time if those papers are correct."

---

"So this is where people have been disappearing?" I asked.

"It's a parking lot." Rin groaned.

"Yes, signs that people have reappeared is evident but mostly they're people who claim to be from the past." A fellow Exorcist explained.

"It's an empty parking lot." Rin murmured wanting to get out of the suns harsh heat. "Can I at least go wait in the car?"

"We need you to stay in Yukio's sights de- Mr Okumura." The exorcist said stiffly.

"You were gonna say demon." Rin growled.

"But I didn't."

"But you were gonna!"

"Yet I didn't."

"Stop it. You're an adult! Please go take these forms to the head of the Osaka HQ." I sighed. Honestly... It was like I was dealing with children.