Drunk on Moonlight 2

Dangerous amounts of sexy ahead. Dark, sinful lewd sexy. Please fasten your seat-belts lovelies cause it's gonna be a bumpy ride, I warn you though (pervy face) the first row is a 'splash zone' ;)
_________________________________________________________________

"This was not what I had in mind." Yukio said through pants. Rin growled and bit Yukio's thigh causing the younger brother to moan uncontrollably relishing the pain.
"Never saw you as the masochist type, Yukio, but there you have it. Come on keep it up." Shima said gruffly as the bespectacled Okumura orally pleasured his member. Rin's tail curled around Yukio's thigh as the blue haired Okumura prepared and teased Yukio mercilessly. At first he'd hesitated but once he'd been over taken by instinct he was a lustful beast unafraid to ravage Yukio's behind.
"Yukio sit up." Shima said. Unusually obedient Yukio allowed Shima to guid his rear down onto Shima's throbbing six-inch proof of manhood. The room echoed with the musical sounds of Yukio's lewd crys. Rin watched as Yukio bobbed up and down in sinful pleasure on top of his best friend.
"I can't think straight seeing you like this, Yukio..." Rin growled. "You're so... Dirty."
"Nii-San... Don't look." Yukio groaned.
"I can see everything..." Rin breathed. "You can't hide from me anymore."
"Nii-San... No I l- I never hid."
Rin growled angrily and slapped his brother.
"You always hid. You stopped being honest with me. Enough with this innocent Nii-San bullshit. Your just a lewd slut."
"Nii-San- Ah!!" The entire dorm was filled with the pained screamed of Yukio as Rin joined Shima. "T-two! No! It won't fit. STOP!"
"You like it. I can see it. For the first time. Real emotion. Do you feel me Yukio, I'm almost in. See." Rin panted.
"No... Stop. It hurts." Yukio cried.
"Fuck this is sexy." Shima grunted.
Screams of pleasure mixed with pain, sobs and tears as Rin forced himself into the already occupied hole.
"I'm going crazy..." Yukio moaned. His groans were muffled as Rin's oddly skilled tongue slipped over his lips and past his teeth and began the breathtaking kiss. Shima caressed Yukio's chest and kissed his arched back as Rin pulled away from the kiss and leaned into Yukio's shivering shoulder.
"You must hate me. That's why you hide from me." He mumbled.
"I... Nii-San... I'd never hate you... I've loved you for so long. I'm so ... So happy to embrace you like this." Yukio said drawing his older brother in for another exchange of breath.
"Fuck it's tight." Shima breathed but his voice was cut off as Rin moved towards him and kissed causing the pink haired seme to blush uncontrollably. And while locked in a passionate kiss they began to move alternately. Yukio came instantaneously but remained caught in his lustful daze and he was mercilessly taken by the two sinful beasts each panting tantalising words in his ears. Their hot breath tingling his neck and stimulating his senses further.

The two came violently within the tight twitching space but continued their pounding, continuously, rhythmically and hypnotically again and again. The moon hung high overhead watching the dangerously vulgar actions. Shima pulled out and while Yukio was being ridden by Rin he moved behind the blue haired teen and began to play with his tail. Rin halted in his rhythm.
"Oh... You're twitching back here. You are both aren't you." Shima teased fingering the tight virgin flower.
"Hnn! Wait- AAHH!" Both Okumura's cried out as Shima forced his way into the older brother causing deeper penetration into the younger brother.
"Fuck yeah."
"Shit. I can't-"

The lusty actions continued, changing positions, roles and continuing late into the night until all three had nothing more to give and fell asleep as they were. The moon now passed and the sun shining warm light on the sweaty, panting bodies of the three teens.

---

"Alright class we're gonna read from the text book today." Shura muttered.
"Ma'am, where is Okumura sensei?" Bon asked.
"Yeah and Shima." Konekomaru added.
"And Okimura-kun." Izumo asked. "Not that I care!"
"They're not here! Get out ya text books." Shura snapped. 'Those idiots got the flu together. That's what they get for lying around naked. Oh well... I got some good pics for later.' She thought.
(Hehe (/_ _)/ shura ships the yaoies)
***

"Rin." Yukio said. Rin looked up surprised Yukio has addressed him with his proper name.
"Yeah, Yukio?"
"I'm sorry. I should have had more faith in you." He said. "Your so much stronger than I give you credit for."
"Someday I'll be as strong as you and old man shiro." Rin said with a smile. Yukio smiled a true smile. 'Idiot.' He thought. 'You're already stronger than I am.'
"Can you two shut up. I have a headache." Shima growled irritably. There was silence and then all three burst out laughing and regretted it as their heads began to pound.
"Is this gonna happen every full moon?" Rin asked. (If I had a say in the matter... Yes. *=*)
"I don't think so. It was your body adjusting to the demonic energy." Yukio said.
"And if it does I'll always give a hand... Or something else." Shima said.
"Me too." Yukio added.
"Looks like I wasn't the only one drunk on moonlight." Rin laughed.
"Indeed. We were drunk on moonlight too." Shima laughed. Yukio chuckled and again all three groaned as their heads caused them grief. Such sinful actions punished with an unrelenting fever. Karma was a bitch.
(Course she is.)
_________________________________________________

Soo... It's a bit short I know... If you have any complaints I could try to extend it but that's my best (dirtiest effort so far). Do you know how hard it is to explain a threesome? 0-0 I almost died due to loss of blood via nose...

What to expect next hmm?

Shima X Yukio suggested by Anim3Fr3ak
Rin X Yukio suggested by CrazyTeddyBear
Mephisto X Amaimon suggested by Kawaiithefirst

And also if we get through them with no other suggestions I'm thinking of throwing in a new cross over. ;) this time magic and demons clash in a crossover Fairy Tail X Ao No Exorcist.

NATSU X RIN!! Fuck yes!! Suggested by little ol' me. (~=3=)~

And of course the order of those are not set in stone. Popular demand can shift order. New suggestions are always welcome and your comments give me ecchi powers *^*

XD later bitches (didn't mean that 0^0)

Love Lulu