Attack on Rin

Seeing as from what I can tell, Levi's age is unknown I'm just gonna go with Rin being 18 and Levi being 21 cause then it doesn't sound as illegal as the original things I've read stating that Rin is 15 and Levi is somewhere in the 30 mark... That's kinda creepy to me. :/

Also I see Rin as being the motherly type to clean things as he already cooks. I also think Yukio would be too busy for things like making beds and cleaning dust where as Rin just takes a leisurely approach and has spare time for such things.
-------
(Levi)

Being spirited away is considered stressful enough but being spirited away into a world where demons roam and not Titans and into a prestigious school that doubles as an Exorcist Training academy called True Cross and everyone you know is gone is rather distressing if you're anyone but me, 21 year old Levi Ackerman, I keep a level head. But right now I was more distressed about the dust in the twin bedded room. While one side was completely devoid of it with a made bed and a completely unused desk the other side was riddled with dust, the bed was messy and the desk was covered in books and papers. This just wouldn't do.

---
(Yukio)

"People are being spirited all over the place cause of Mephito's new toy." I sighed walking up the stairs of the 'Okumura' dorms so named because only Rin and I, Yukio Okumura live there. "And there's no way to get them back where they belong until he fixes it."

"Bummer." Rin murmured as he opened our dorm room's door. "More paperwork for you." I sighed irritatedly and walked in ahead.

"Rin! How many times do I have to tell you not to rearrange my desk!" I groaned looking at my new neat side of the room.
"I didn't this time. It wasn't me. You know I'd take the blame if I did it. I mean come on that mess was irritating me to no end." My, possibly wrongfully announced, older brother snapped.

"Mess? I knew exactly where everything was." I muttered gazing at the neat piles of paper and books and dustless surface of the desk. All my pens had been placed in a pen holder and everything was straightened out. It certainly looked like the work of my twin. But Rin rejected this handy work so who else could have done it. I looked back at my brother and noticed him tense up and glare at the bathroom door. Then I heard it. Footsteps, previously detected by Rin's demonic hearing, approaching the door. It swung open and a youthful face with a mature glare looked out upon them. He seemed pissed.

"First off I'm not from this world. Secondly..." He pointed at Rin. "You shouldn't be such a slob. It's displeasing to the eye."

"Displ- I'm not the slob!" Rin shouted. I bit back a laugh. Lots of people assumed the messy one was Rin, probably because of his usual laid back attitude and delinquent image. But Rin was actually quite the motherly character, cooking and cleaning like there was no tomorrow on a daily basis. But of late I had forbidden Rin from cleaning anything of mine because it was too difficult to find where the absent minded half demon placed things. The boy looked pleasantly surprised for a moment yet his expression still held it's displeased position. His eyes flickered towards me in my well kept school uniform and then to Rin also in his school uniform but his shirt was untucked and crinkled and his tie was loose. His tail was out as well but that didn't seem to bother the intruder to much.

"You shouldn't lie." He muttered. I could almost see steam pouring from Rin's ears.

"Listen here-" he began to shout but I quickly stopped him before an argument broke out.

"You shouldn't judge a book by its cover. My brother isn't the messy one. He's actually the neat freak."

"I prefer Near Enthusiast." Both Rin and the stranger mumurmered. The two stared at each other, one completely devoid of expression and the other one suspicious.