Drunk on Moonlight

And so it begins 0~0 MWAHAHAHAHA!!!

Rin X Yukio X Shima

Warning! Warning!

This part of the story will be pretty dark and maybe depressing.

_________________________________________________

"So why am I staying at the Okumura dorm?" Shima asked Mephisto placing a letter on the principals desk.

"Why, because your room was destroyed." Mephisto said with a grin.

"But there are plenty of other dorms. Why the Okumura one?"

"Sounds like you have a problem with Rin."

"I'm fine with Rin. It's the other Okumura I have a problem with."

"Yukio? What ever for?"

"He gets on my nerves. Not only is he a hit with the chicks but he's the same age as us and acts so superior. He treats Rin like a child and if I'm not mistaken he's younger than Rin. And he's always smiling even when he's pissed, it's creepy." Shima said shuddering.

"You sure it isn't because of the bugs at the Okumura dorm."

"There are bugs!"

"No I was teasing."

"Well don't. I just don't understand. Why?"

"Because I said so and my word is final."

"But Bon and Konekomaru are staying in another dorm."

"BECAUSE. I said so."

***

"Full moon tonight..." Yukio muttered jotting down notes.

"Mmm... So." Rin mumbled not looking up from his comic.

Yukio sat at his desk studying and Rin sat leisurely on the bed reading anything that wasn't work.

"It's the first full moon since your demon powers fully awoke." Yukio explained leaning back and gazing at his half dressed twin.

"Suppose... It was a full moon then too." Rin turned the page not noticing his brothers watchful gaze.

"You should put a shirt on. Aren't you cold?"

"Nope... Actually I feel too warm." Rin flopped onto his stomach while his tail curled and uncurled as he read. Yukio watched the appendage and felt the urge to grab it and monopolise it and the body that went with it. "What are you thinking about?" Rin asked not looking up.

"Nothing why?" Yukio said snapping out of his daze.

"Your drooling." Rin sighed.

"You haven't looked at me how can you tell." Yukio muttered wiping away any trace of his saliva.

"I couldn't. I just guessed. You do it a lot lately."

"Whatever, completely unrelated, you've been say your warm a lot lately. And walking around half dressed."

"Mmmm... So? I'm a little warmer than you, not that weird."

"It was snowing yesterday."

"I don't see your point."

Yukio sighed and tried to concentrate. Ten minutes passed and Yukio dared to look at his brother who was now snoozing calmly on the bed. He walked over being careful not to wake the sleeping teen and stared at his face. He was about to poke Rin's cheek when the door bell downstairs rang. He jumped back as Rin stirred.