chapter one

Niesha's P.O.V.

I had spent the summer with Ben's family. Our families had been very close, My parents are Sultana Jasmine And Sultan Aladdin. Ben and I have been best friends since 5th grade. I was being made fun of because of my father was a street rat and he stood up for me.

" So who are you thinking of sending off the island." I asked. " how about Curella De Vil and Evil Queen."Ben said. " Well, I'm thinking of Maleficent and Jafar." I said. " Your thinking of the most powerful witch and wizard. Your insane." Ben said. " I think it would be good I don't care what anybody else says." I said. " You better be right, street rat." He joked as he started tickling me. " Stop it your shedding all over me." I said. " Niesha, your parents are here!" Belle yelled.

We ran past each other and went slide down the stair railing. My father came out of the carriage and patted Ben on the back. My parents thought I had a crush on Ben. But to be honesty he had a girlfriend. The daughter of Princess Aurora, I did having feelings for him along time ago but we're friends it would be kinda weird. I walked into my carriage and waved goodbye, As soon as we leaft. I fell asleep in my carriage of my way back home.

-------------------

I woke up in my room. My cats Tiger, lion, and Cobra were on my bed. My dad must of taken me to my room. I rushed out of my bed and started packing up my clothes. I tried to get three pet carriers. I always sneak my cats into school. I went near the kitchen And took two pet carries. I couldn't find the three one. I went in the kitchen and took an apple pie when nobody was looking. Truly daddy's little princess. I finished packing and gave my cats sleeping potion from Genie for the journey.

" My lily I will see you on family day." Mom said. " No stealing like your old man." Father said. Rajah came running up to me. " I will miss you too big guy." I said. I hopped in the carriage. " I will see you soon!" I yelled. " Bye Niesha!" They yelled back.

Ben's P.O.V

The tailor had started to make my suit for my coronation. My parents had walked in. My mom walked in and started picking up some clothes and folding them. I was nervous to tell my parents about my first official proclamation.

" I have my first proclamation." I said. " Is that what you and Niesha were talking about." Mother said. " I have decide to let the children of the isle of the lost to go to Auradon prep." I said. " And who would be there parents?" Father asked. " they are Evil Queen, Cruella De Vil, Jafar, and Maleficent." I said. The tailor jumped. " Maleficent has done unspeakable things!" My father yelled. " Adam, I gave a chance on you." Mom said.

My father accepted the fact I was bringing the villian's children here. I sent a letter to the isle of the lost. I got a call Niesha.

" How did it go with your parents?" She asked. "It went well." I said. " so your dad roared." She said. " you guessed it." I said "don't worry we will have a great welcoming committee." She said. " thanks you are a great friend." I said. "well, I got to go but see you around." She said. " See you tomorrow." I said.

I started packing my things for Prep school. It will be weird going to Auradon prep becoming a king. I wonder if my plan will work. But I started going to school to make the welcoming commitee.

Jay's P.O.V.

'I was just been told that I would be going to a new school. I don't do the whole "Prep" thing. I had stolen a lamp today though. Maybe a genie would come out. turns out no. Mal was having A staring contest with her mom. Mal lost all the time with those. then Maleficent gave her a spellbook and evie got a magic hand mirrior.

" Now kids, remember get the wand and the world will be ours." Maleficent said. " The limos here." Evil queen said. " Dad, can you get my bag." I yelled as I was running. " Coming!" he yelled back. " Carlos get back here!" Curella yelled.

We piled into the car. Carlos and I soon started stuffing my face with candy. We were heading off the island. When we realized the bridge was broken. We screamed and Carlos hugged me tight.

" Does this door open the magic barrier?" Mal asked the driver. " No, that opens my car. This one opens the barrier. And this one." He said then pulled up the limo window. " Well he is nasty. I like him." Mal said.

Carlos showed me a salty chocolate. It was wicked. I kept stuffing my face with them. Carlos had a bigger chocolate smudge on his face. I so not happy about prep school. Lets just get the wand before we go to school.