Demi Lovato

Derek

I sat there for a minute thinking about what just happened, wow I never expected him to react like that, but I did deserve it, I have kind of shut him out I guess.

It's just that, I had made other plans with my friends and then my parents came back from their trip so I was busy, I knew I should have invited him to come with us but I never knew how my other friends would react.

Wait, what am I thinking?

I shouldn't even care about that, I have been friends with Justin longer and I have basically just abandoned him, I am honestly the worst best friend ever, well I cant even call myself his best friend any more.

I haven't been there for him and seeing him this morning he honestly looks worse than he did before he wasn't in school for those days, I wonder if anything happened to him?

I also don't fancy him like that any more, It's actually a shocker but I kind of like Stacey now, which means I am now bisexual, I know what you're thinking, why would you like someone that treats your friend like complete shit?

But she honestly is not like that when she isn't around Britney and Taylor, she is so sweet and geeky but I still think that Justin is the most beautiful human ever. I cannot lose him as a friend that would crush me.

We have been through so much together and I cant just let all that get thrown away because of me being a cunt. 

I got up and made my way to our lesson, knowing that we have our first lesson together so i can try and talk to him then.

I walked into the classroom and he was sat in his usual seat at the back with his head down looking at the desk like it was the most interesting thing on the planet.

I walked over to him and sat down next to him but he still did not look up, "Justin." I said softly, "W-What?" He whispered, "Please talk to me." I begged, the lesson has not started yet so it's ok to talk.

"What d-do you want m-me to say?",He questioned quietly looking up at me tears brimming his eyes.

"Just talk to me, say anything, tell me how you are feeling." I muttered, "N-Now you want t-to know?" He asked looking at me in disbelief.

"I know what I have done is wrong Justin, but I did not meant to do that to you, It's just I made plans with my other friends and then my parents came back from their holiday so I was really busy, I didn't mean to make you feel like I had ditched you, I promise, I know I have been an absolute dickhead and I cant apologize to you enough, I miss you." I explained.

He just looked at me as if he was reading whether I was lying or not then he slowly nodded his head, "I-I forgive you." He whispered, I smiled wide at him and pulled him into a hug, he winced at the contact so I pulled away quickly looking over his frame.

"Are you ok?" I asked him in worry, he just nodded, "N-Nothing I am not u-used to." He mumbled.

That actually made my heart crumble. 

Justin Bieber

I forgive Derek, I do, but I just don't think I can trust him as much as I used to any more.

You shouldn't, he doesn't care about you, well the voice has not been here in a while.

I know he doesn't, I thought.

No one cares about you, you're a waste of space.

I know.

"Justin you shouldn't b-" Derek started but then the class started filling up and the teacher walked in.