Relaxation day

Justin's pov 

I was currently still sat on the sofa, running my fingers through Jason's hair while rubbing at his scalp softly so I didn't wake him up or hurt him, I had just woken up myself and it was just past nine in the morning.

My mum told us not to go to school today and she was staying home with us both, she phoned the school and told them to email any important work that we would miss so we could do it later, but we all know Jason isn't going to do that because well he's Jason.

We both fell asleep on the sofa yesterday after his breakdown.

In the middle of his crying he threw himself on the couch and cuddled into my lap while repeating my name over and over again like he needed me to comfort him which worked because it didn't take him long after that to calm himself down and fall asleep.

I could not believe that I saw him like that, I never thought he would show that much emotion in front of anyone because he was always so strong, I mean yes I have seen him crying before but not like that and all it took was someone who he looks at as his mother to break him down completely.

Maybe he needed that cry to break down his walls and let out his emotions, maybe that's one of the things that makes him so angry all the time.  

I looked down at the now fragile boy in my lap, he had his head dug deep into my fat stomach, his lips were slightly parted and little snores were escaping his lips.

One of his hands were gripping a fistful of my shirt tightly and he kept clenching and unclenching his fist with his other arm was wrapped around my torso and his palm as rested against my back.

It kind of felt like he was trying to protect me in his sleep with one hand and the other was fighting off people, I don't know it might sound odd but that's just how it felt.

He was laying flat on his stomach and his legs were spread across the rest of the sofa, his feet peaking out from the end of the blanket that my mum had draped over him last night, then got one for over my shoulders and went to bed.

I would have gone to my room, but I didn't really want to leave him when he was like that and I didn't want to leave him alone down here either, so I let Demi have my room for tonight.

Letting out a quiet sigh, I started to twirl strands of his hair between my fingertips trying to make it stand up straight but it would just flop straight back down to his forehead.  

I ran my fingers from his hair down to his forehead and ran the pad of my thumb along the crease lines that had formed on it and the creases slowly faded as he relaxed his face from frowning.

I ran my index finger over the bridge, down to the tip of his nose then ran my fingertips over his lips and the corner of them curved up but then faded again, I then put my hands back into his hair, running them through his soft locks as I studied him intently.

Even in his sleep he still looked so sad and you could tell that just by the pout he had going on.

Feeling Jason's hand tighten against my shirt, I looked down at his face to see his eyebrows furrowed together to form a straight line then he relaxed again letting out a little snore.

I giggled a little then continued my movements of running my fingers his hair softly.

"He's still asleep?" I heard my mothers voice making me jump a little as I looked behind me to see her walking in the living room in her pj's, I nodded with a little sigh as she sat on the floor next to mine and Jason's heads.

She looked at him and frowned, placing the palm of her hand on his back rubbing it softly.

"I didn't mean to make him feel like that, I was angry and hurt that I found out that he was the one causing you so much pain, I didn't want to believe that the boy I thought was your guardian angel was actually the one that hurt you, I really cant find it in me to hate him for what he did Justin and I know that might sound bad but I cant do it, but I still feel disappointed that he did that." My mum whispered as she looked up at me with watery eyes.