Chap 2 Naruto who?

Kakashi's Pov
What I saw was horrible the kid risked his life for me getting shot in his shoulder.I caught him but not before hearing the sound of gun fire and someone screaming, I was confused and passed out from exhaustion.

The Next day.../Night time

Kakashi's Pov
I woke up at my parent's house the next day, because of the room I was in which was my old room I knew.I heard someone come in to see my mom and dad.

"Kakashi how do you feel sweetie?", My mom asked seeing her look at me with concern."I feel alright mom." I replied.
"Kakashi son we have something to discuss..." My dad started.

"Yes indeed...well kakashi do you remember a boy by the name of Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze?"No I replied thinking of this as just a question about maybe a co-worker that maybe passed away, but... I saw a look that said "it was a nice try" on they're faces.

"Kakashi...naruto is the boy that saved your life yesterday, the blonde haired boy, don't you remember kakashi...you used to be best friend's with him."WHAT!!"! I replied I didn't know that I knew the kid or any of this, i mean seriously.

"Naruto was 7 and you were 14 when you guys would hang out together, and you made a promise to him that you wouldn't forget him..i mean, kakashi me and your father where there when you did it."I had a shocked and puzzled look at processing all of this information. I could tell my parent's saw this so they gave me a picture and I still had no Idea who he was...

 I could tell my parent's saw this so they gave me a picture and I still had no Idea who he was

"Kakashi do you remember now?"....."No mom I don't..."

3rd Person Pov

After that last statement kakashi's parent's left him alone for awhile to think. He sat there mostly looking at the picture but, didn't remember anything as much as he would want to. After a lot of thinking he decided to sleep it off, and so he did.

To the hospital...

In the hospital laid a blue-eyed blond-haired boy with six scars on his cheek's asleep and resting from the event's of the night that had occurred earlier. Tear's where streaming as he was having a horrible nightmare...the word's he said where...."Alone" "Alone" "Why? Why did they leave me alone...."Mom" "Dad"....."Kakashi"....the blonde muttered in his sleep before a black figure came through the window of the hospital room. "Better enjoy your life while you still can Namikaze."

To be continued....
-----------------------------------------------------------
@Pervertscarecrow101
Naruto does not belong to me it belongs to it's respectful owners Masashi kishimoto.

Well Ja ne everyone!!! 😁😁😁🍲🍲🍲