Chap 7

" It's simple Mr. Umino Naruto's the boy that saved me from getting shot."

Silence drifted through the office as Iruka stood there shocked at what he had heard.

" Y-You were the one he saved..."

" Mr. Umino may I ask you for a favor? "

" Y-Yes sir. " The brunette exclaimed, still in a daze and shock of what he heard.

" May I meet Naruto? "

That was what left the brunette SHOCKED. The dolphin froze, who would of thought his boss son or soon to be boss asking him a regular employee to meet his brother.

" Mr. Umino this might have sounded a bit confusing but your brother is someone that is associated with me. "

" Sir may I ask how he is associated with you? "

" It's simple... we were childhood friends."

" But sir I...."

" Mr. Umino please I have a meeting in 5 minutes... so is it a yes or no..."

".... Yes, Yes you may...."

" Mr. Umino here is my card call me when I will be able to meet him. "

" Yes sir "

When Iruka leaves the room and all hell breaks loose. Kakashi was emediatley ambushed by his assistant Armin, telling him to go to his meetings and not taking any breaks. But what most concerned him was the fact that he was going to possibly meet Naruto, someone he was apparently friend's with but he doesn't remember anything about.

This was total bullshit....

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

With Iruka....

After Iruka left the room he emediatley heard crashes and yelling coming from the room he just walked out of. He felt bad for his soon to be boss, but then again it was payback for all those sleepless nights of horror. The brunette just couldn't stop thinking about his boss and his adorable brother Naruto being friend's. Then again his little brother always talked about a silver-haired boy he used to play with...
That's when it hit him and figured one thing...

He was an idiot, and his brother was in love with his boss.....

To other people it might of not have been that big of a deal but to him it meant alot. Iruka was walking down the halls of the offices around him having to many thoughts run through his mind. Until he bumped into someone. Iruka felt a bit of weight run into him being him he caught that person only to see black orbs looking through his soul.

" Hey watch it! "

To be continued......

€€€€£££££££¥¥¥¥¥₩₩₩₩₩€€€€€€€

Me: Halo my lovely readers how have ya been?

Sasuke: Well alot of bullshit....

Me: Sasuke? WTF are you doing here, where is Naruto???

Sasuke: Naruto is still kidnapped remember...

Me: Really?

Sasuke: Yea and kakashi is suffering so ya.

Me:......

Sasuke:..

Me: Go get kakashi NOW.

Sasuke: YES uhh IT!

* Sees kakashi tied up*

Kakashi: W-What What the HELL!?!?!

Me: What do you think of me story?

Kakashi: Well since you haven't written any smut yet it's not good.

Me: What oh come on i don't need early smut and you lost your memory we are not even half-way done with this story.

Kakashi: Well hurry up!

Me: Fuck u 🖕🖕🖕

Kakashi: 💢💢💢🖕 *walks away*

Me: Anyways Naruto does not belong to me it belongs to it's respectful owners Masashi kishimoto.

Me: Now who is this new person? Is he good or bad for my main plot? Well find out next time on Kakanaru-  * knocked out by naruto*

Naruto:*tied to a chair* Guys help me please I'm stuck in the basement I'm still there help me- * shidei slaps duck tape on his mouth*

Shidei: There you are I waswondering where you went naru-chan~

Naruto:😢😢😢fjskrnjsfhdjb

                     *Chapter ends*