Chap 4

3rd Pov
As the group of friend's hug and cry for their friend Naruto, but what they didn't notice the black figure outside the window of the third floor. "Hmm pathetic boy he shall perish like I HAVE."

"Naruto when will they let you out of the hospital?" The blue haired girl named Mira asked. "Mr. Akiyama said in three day's I'll be out but will still Need to rest."

"Ok..."

The 5 friend's just sat there and talked all afternoon till visiting hour' s where over and gave their "goodbye' s" and "see you tommorow's".

This just left the little blond there thinking what life would of been if kurama would of stayed a bit longer with him. The blond was now looking at the picture he carried with him everywhere.It was one of him and kurama when he was a baby.

If anyone saw it that would think kurama was 27 in the picture but really he was 15 , hard to believe but time flies for the blue-eyed boy

If anyone saw it that would think kurama was 27 in the picture but really he was 15 , hard to believe but time flies for the blue-eyed boy. Right now kurama should be 33, his brother was alway' s really tall and overprotective of him. Just the slightest touch from a guy or girl would mean certain death to come.

*Flashback* Naruto and Kurama

There on the floor was a Four year old Naruto with his nineteen year old brother right beside him, laughing because Naruto had paint in his hair from finger painting all afternoon.

Then...

*ring* *ring*

"Ugh the phone hey naru-chan stay here, big brother kurama will be right back."

"Ok big bwothwr."

"Uh hello Namikaze residence?"
"....Wait....What happened Tsunade what are you saying?"

"No this can't be real...but Naru is...Yes I understand...bye."

*Hangs up* "Oh naru-chan I'm so sorry, I'm so so sorry." A crying kurama states.

"What's wrong bwother?" Little Naruto said's with innocence in his eye's not knowing the most heart breaking accident has occurred.
"Naruto in sorry...Mom and dad won't be coming home."

"Why? Dwn't mom and dad wove us."
A little Naruto states and is on the verge of tear's. "No no no no , Naruto mom and dad do love us but they are in heaven right now and won't be coming back." The orange-haired boy said with a broken and croaky harsh voice due to his crying. After that statement the orange-haired boy hug' s his younger brother and is consumed by the darkness.

*Flashback end' s*

"Kurama....i hope you find them and make them pay for what they've done."
The blue-eyed boy said's as he fall's into a deep slumber, with tear's streaming down his face.

*Somewhere else in the world*

"Hey you crow!" A mysterious voice said's. "Yes sir!?"
"I want you to go and alert everyone that we have completed our mission."

"Sir do you mean..."

"Yes! Crow even Nine-Tail' s..."

To be continued......

---?----------?------------?------------?-----------?---
@XXxDarkErenJaegerxXX
Hey guy's what do you think of my story comment down below on what you thinkI did, and if there's any mistake' s.

Kakashi:....

Me:Don't worry kakashi you'll be in the next chapter.😌

Sasuke:Damn I didn't know she could hit so hard...

Naruto:I told you but you didn't listen.

Sasuke:Huh oh yeah Naruto doesn't belong to glasses over there it belongs to Masashi kishimoto.

S/N/K:Ja ne everyone we love you!💚

Me:Hey you guys-[Chapter ends]