Chap 8

" Hey watch it! "

There in front of Iruka was a black-haired young man, he looked like the same age as Naruto.

" Oh I'm terribly sorry I wasn't looking where I was going young man. "

" Hn it's fine. "

" Well if you don't mind me asking what's your name? "

"....."

" If you don't want to, you don't have to answer..."

" Sasuke,... Sasuke Uchiha...."

" Wait...What? "

Right in front of Iruka was Sasuke Uchiha son of Fukaku Uchiha who in fact is the owner of Uchiha Corps. The big deal about the Uchiha family is its capability to stay at the top of th e charts, but not long after was the Hatake Corporation started from that day forward the Hatake and Uchiha business have always rivaled eachother.

" SASUKE Come over here the meeting is over! "

" I'm coming dad! "

" I'll see you sometime uhh..."

" Huh..oh-OH my name is Iruka, Iruka Umino. "

" See you Iruka. "

Iruka was flabbergasted at what just happened first his boss wants to meet his "brother" and then he meets the son of the owner of Uchiha corps . The nose-scarred man finally got out of his gaze when someone bumped into him. He emediatley apologized and left without a word to visit the most special person in his life right now...

Naruto.
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

At the hospital....

The day was going smooth but in naruto's opinion it was boring. First thing the blonde sees when he wakes up is a big needle right in front of his face, now let's just say the police where not convinced when they heard the blonde scream because of a needle, really now that scream was a scream for bloody murder. So now the blonde is in his hospital room waiting to be released.

*Knock Knock*

"Come in "

The door opens to reveal the nurse Mrs. Clinton.

" Mr. Uzumaki how are you feeling? "

" I'm doing fine Mrs. Clinton and I have already told you to call me by my name Naruto. You are the nurse that has always been with me since forever. "

" Oh dear..* Shakes head* you know you are growing up I love you like a son. "

" Y-Yes..."

" But anyways you have a visitor. "

" Let me guess Iruka. "

" Oh don't be like that dear Mr.Umino loves you very much. "

The old loveable nurse left to go get the mother-hen {Iruka}. In less than 15 seconds the mother-hen came running in the room and hugged his blonde brother.

" Naruto how are you feeling. "

" Iruka you're the second person to ask and to answer the question fine and bored. "

" Oh Naruto... Oh Y-yes I need to ask you a question. "

" What is it Iruka? "

" Do you know Kakashi Hatake? "

" !?!?!?! "

" Well? "

".... Y-Yes I have met him before. "

" Naruto did you have feelings for him? "

" W-What Iruka what's with the sudden interrogation?!?! "

" Well... my boss or kakashi wants to meet you.."

" ...What... "

"...."

" But he didn't recognize me at the bar so how does he know about me !!!"

" I don't know but all I do know is he found out you saved him and in some way found out I knew you. "

" But he..I... "

" Well didn't you want to meet him again? "

" .....Sure I'll meet him again.... "

" That's the spirit I guess "

" *grumbles* And I'll ask him why he broke his promise..."

After that the mother-hen just sat there beside the blondes bed listening to him talk.

3 minutes later...

" Mr. Uzumaki you are free to go. "

To be continued....
•••••••••••••••••••▪▪▪▪▪•••••••••••••••••••••

Me: Hey guys!!!

Iruka:....

Me: Oh Hey Iruka

Iruka: Why does the title say Kakanaru...

Me: Oh uhh shit well I'm Iruka you see I can explain...

Iruka: Ehm explain

Me: It's a father and son type of fanfic...

Sasuke: Lies

Me: What no it isn't....

Kakashi: *Singing* 🎶Can't wait to marry Naruto~

Me: Shit...KAKASHI RUN MOTHER-HEN ON THE LOOSE I REPEAT MOTHER-HEN ON THE LOOSE!!

Kakashi: Hmm oh shit *shunshin home*

Iruka: 🔥🔥🔥Die perverted Hatake!!

Sasuke:😒 😧 Iruka come back here...

Me: Will kakashi be castrated? Will Naruto ever be released from
my brothers grasp? Find out next time on Dragon ball Z-*Knocked out again but by Tobi*

Tobi: Tobi is a good boy~💖

Tobi: Author is retarded.

Tobi: No more DBZ for you.

Tobi: Hello readers Naruto does not belong to author it belongs to it's respectful owners Masashi kishimoto.

Tobi: Well Ja ne everyone!!!

                   *Chapter ends*