Chap 9

Me: Well this is weird. Just so you know a continuation from last time is here.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Mr. Uzumaki you are free to go."

The person who said these magical words to the blonde was none other than Mr.Akiyama {Orochimaru}.

"Ah Mr.Akiyama are you sure Naruto can leave yet?"

"Yes I'm pretty sure he is ready to go Mr.Umino, all he needs to do is have his legal guardian sign some papers and he'll be good to go."

"What but I'm 18 now and I don't have a guardian."

"Oh then Mr.Umino wouldn't mind signing the papers then?"

"Sure I don't mind, if it means it is for naruto."

"But while Mr.Umino signs the papers Mr.Uzumaki you should start getting dressed."

"Alright Mr.Akiyama I'm going now."

After that the blonde left to change in the bathroom that was connected to his room. He changed into his old bloodied clothes from the night of the shooting. After getting dressed the blonde then walks out of the bathroom to see iruka's phone on the bed. He sighs thinking how his brother is so smart yet so forgetful, the phone then bings signaling a message had been sent. The blonde being a nosy son of a bitch grabbed the phone, put in the correct password which was easy because it was his {naruto's} Birthday. He checks who sent the message, which said Unknown Number on it, kind of weird. Iruka comes back into the room to catch the blue-eyed brat on his phone.

"Naruto! What are you doing with my phone?" The brunette questioned, but at the same time yelled.

"Oh-EH hehe Hi..Iruka I was just uh...playing a game?" The blonde replied with a nervous and questionable tone to his voice.

"Naruto give me my phone now...." The mother hen then gritted out.

"Ehehe Ok...." The blonde immediately obeyed giving his brother's phone back. Then it hit him. "Hey Iruka, you got a message from a unknown number.

"Hm what.." Iruka then checks his phone.

"...."

"Who is it Iruka?"

.On message board.

Unknown Number: Hey is this Iruka Umino?

   Yes who may this be? :Iruka

Unknown Number: I'm Sasuke Uchiha...The guy you bumped into earlier.

Oh Sasuke how have you been? :Iruka

*Iruka has changed Unknown Number to Sasuke U.*

Sasuke U.: I wanted to ask if we could meet up some time?

Sounds delightful when could we meet
up? :Iruka

Sasuke U.: Tommorrow 6:00 a.m.

Why so early? :Iruka

Sasuke U.: It's the only free time I have before classes start.

Alright see you there. :Iruka

.Texting ends.

"Ohhhh Iruka you got a date." Naruto snickers at the thought of the unlucky soul, who'd be going on a date with his "brother".

"Naruto I'm going to go meet up with someone and it's not a date!"

"Ahahaha...Anyways who's the person your meeting up with?"

"Sasuke Uchiha..." The dolphin was about to explain when the blonde interrupted him.

"*cough* *cough* w-What!!! You're going on a date with that bastard!?!?!"

"Naruto don't be rude you haven't even met him yet."

"What are you talking about, Sasuke is in my class!!!"

"What..."

"Sasuke.Goes.To.The.Same.College.And.Class.As.Me!!!!"

"....."

"Iruka tell me you're not actually meeting him!!"

Iruka sighs and saids, "Sasuke looked like a nice young man, Naruto I will meet up with him and that's final!"

"Fine fine touchy touchy.."

When the conversation was over both males left the hospital room. The nose-scarred man and blue-eyed boy both got in the olders car and drove off. The brunette dropped the younger off to his {Naruto's} apartment and drove of to his own. The blonde lived in a huge apartment complex, it was a beautiful sight to behold. The cheapest apartment was still a pretty sight, the blonde would be living in the cheapest one if it weren't for his brother who sends him money all the time. The blonde pasts the front desk and goes to his room. Number 101, and what he finds in his apartment shocks him or who.

"Sakura?"

To be continued...
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Me: Yay I updated again!

Naruto:Why is sakura in my apartment?

Kakashi:Yea why is the Hoe in his apartment?

Me:Jesus First of all Sakura is not a Hoe in this fanfic, Second of all find out next time on *mouth clamps me mouth*

Naruto:STOP

Kakashi:Come on why am I not here!!!

Me:Kakashi you'll be in one of the next few chapters.

Naruto:Ja ne everyone I love you!