Chap 10

"Sakura?"

The blonde stood there frozen looking at the pink-haired women.

"Naruto..."

"Sakura what are you doing in my apartment!?!?"

"Naruto I got your mail instead off mine and second of all the door was open." The pinkette states sassily as she grabs the letters from her pocket.

"Here idiot, your stupid mail is getting on my nerves."

"Sorry Sakura!!" The blonde exclaims feeling a chill rundown his spine at the thought of what sakura will do to him.
He takes the letters from his friends grasp, Sakura didn't have time to stay, so she bid her friend farwell and left. Naruto sat down on his soft green couch, he proceeded to open the letters and read them.

Dear Little-brother,                 

I would like to inform you that there is a possibility of me coming home. I am so close to finding out who killed our parents. But recently there has been a few unfortunate accidents with some agents. I wanted to inform you that Yugito, Matatabi, Han, Kokuo, and Shukaku have all been captured. Three agents, two civilians. I might come home unexpectangly. I just want you to know I care and love you little bro.

Yours Sincerely,
Namikaze Uzumaki Kurama

The blonde smiled knowing his brother might come home, he was also happy hearing his parents murderers might be found. His parents supposedly died in a "car accident" but he and his brother knew there was more to the case. He opened the other letter to see the money his brother always sent him. The blonde takes the money and places it with the rest. He takes the other letter and puts it in the drawer with the rest of the old letters sent to him from his brother. The blonde starts to make dinner for himself, he always wanted to have someone to love him and start a family. He always dreamt to do this with a certain silver-haired man. When the blue-eyed boy finished making dinner he eats the meal and leaves to take a shower. After his shower he brushes his teeth and goes to bed.

===========

The Next day....

The blonde wakes up with his alarm clock beeping. Agrivated he slams his hand on his alarm clock, the blonde checks the time. It read 6:00 a.m. he then checked his phone to see a message.

🐔Ruka🐔:Alright alright sleep naruto.❤

Night ruka:🍥Naru🍥

Tuesday

🐔Ruka🐔:Hey Naruto are you awake?
Sent at 5:55

The blonde groggily sat up and rubbed his eyes, he then started to type a response.

🐔Ruka🐔:Hey Naruto are you awake?
Sent at 5:55

Yea I'm up, what's up ruka:?🍥Naru🍥

The blonde then got a mountain of responses.

The blonde got up and ran to his closet putting on anything he could find

The blonde got up and ran to his closet putting on anything he could find. He then proceeded to get dressed and run out of his apartment. He took the bus towards the location his brother is having his date on.

"Time for some matchmaking💖."
_________________________________________

Me:Sorry of it's short i just wanted to update real quick.