Ch. 4 : The Avengers....and lemons

Ok, the entire Avenger personal will be Hawkeye, Thor, Iron Man, Captain Stars and spangles, Scarlett Witch, Quicksilver, Black Panther, though he will be in Wakanda most of the time, Loki, The Winter Soldier, Vision, Black Widow, and The Hulk.  Bucky will not have any signs of PTSD.  He will act like a ladies man like he used to be, okie dokie?"

          I groaned unhappily.  "Oh my stars and whiskers, can't we have a moments peace!?"  The Avengers were being peppered annoyingly with papparazzi and flashing cameras.  Pleas for autographs and selfies were sooo annoying.

          Too lost in my thoughts I didn't notice all of them coming to our table becuase there were no tables left.  Lucky us.  What was lucky for us was that some of them were missing.  I noticed Bruce Banner aka the Hulk was missing and so was Thor and Clint aka Hawkeye, and a few others.  Tony flashed a grin at me and I mentally groaned.  Oh boy, he tries to flirt with me and I will trash talk him down to the ground so fast, it won't even be funny.  "Careful child, even if he is an idiot, he could still recognize you."  I hear my mother warn me. 

          "Hi there girls, would you like to share a table with the famous Avengers?"  I watched Pietro, Quicksilver, roll his eye's.  I chuckled and Jaelynn stifled a laugh.  "Umm sure, we don't mind."  I said.  "Great.  I'm starving now."  Pietro added in his thick Sokovian accent.  "Why don't we make introductions?"  Jaelynn asks timidly while I give myself a mental face palm.   We went down the row, going from me to Jaelynn, or starting with me and going left.  Jaelynn was on my left and Tony was on my right.

"I'm....Mackala Wickam." (Alice Wonder)

"I'm, um, Amy Lawson." (Jaelynn Jackson)

"Bucky Barnes."

"Ma'am, My name is Steve Rodgers."

  "I'm Pietro Maximoff."

"My name is Wanda Maximoff."

"I'm Tony Stark, you know, the hottest one in here."

I snorted my water and coughed.  Jaelynn rubbed my back, snickering.  Tony gave a frown in my direction.  "What, I'm most definetly hotter than you."  I gave a laugh.  "Sooo, I'm cooler than you?"  Tony's face grew red and tried to throw it off with a smirk.  The whole table was burstoing with laughter.  "Looks like Mackala got you Tony!" Pietro teased him.  "Would you like some cold water for that burn?"  Bucky asked him smirking. 

           I laughed before remembering that I had to have some caution with this group.  Jaelynn was chatting happily with Bucky and she was blabbing about how she loves to read Alice in Wonderland books.  I still had my jacket hood on and Tony decided to ask why my hood was on after we finished our meal.  I stiffened and looked at him.  I faked a smile and shurgged.  "I'm cold."   Tony stared at me weirdly.  "It's the middle of summer."  I improvised widly as Jaelynn tried to come up with an excuse as well.  "Umm I don't like to show my hair color to others."  When I looked away from Tony, who was still not satisfied with my answer, I caught a glance at Wanda's eyes.  Oh no.  I forgot that she could read mines and I knew that they were looking for us.  "Run. Now!"  Wanda's eyes widened and she reached out to try and catch me with her magic. 

          Red tendrils of magic spirled up and shielded her from objects as I used my cat like reflexs to flip the tables.  Screams and shouts blared through the atmosphere and I grabbed Jaelynn and we ran.  I released my older appearence and didn't bother to look at my new one.  Oddly enough I couldn't hear my mother through his.  I heard the Avengers try to run after us, but they didn't have their suits and weapons.  I saw a blur whiz pass me and I ran into a rock hard wall and bounced backwards.  If it wasn't for my cat like abilities, I would have crashed onto the ground.  Pietro reached his arms out and grabbed me in a tight hug.  I squirmed in every way, but it was really tight. 

          I watched as Jaelynn snapped her cap into a Mad Hatter hat and dug into the hat for something.  She threw something yellow at me and I caught it within the reeach of my arms.  I looked at it for a second and saw that it was a lemon.  Bucky came and tried to catch Jaelynn, but she waved an apolgetic goodbye and ran away.  I used my claws to cut the lemon and I squeezed it in front of his eyes. 

          He yelped in pain and dropped me.  "Sorry..."  I shouted as I ran away.   As I ran to ind Jaelynn, I changed into a diffent outfit.  Might as well be remembered.  I was engulfed in a blue light (because I was a sucker for dramatic flairs).  When the light was gone, I had one a blue and black dress,a black necklace, and black and blue heels.  My lips were blue and my eyes had returned to their natural shade of pink and blue.  My eyes were shadowed in blue as well.  How I knew all this without a mirror.  I don't know please don't ask.  I frowned and heard nobody running after me.  Hmm.  I added black and light blue stockings and smiled.  Perfect.  I heard Jaelynn shreik and I ran worridly after her.  (Ignore the grandma in the picture.  I just noticed it.)

         I found Jaelynn in running towards an alley and I flew by and found Jaelynn cornered by The Winter Soldier and Captain Stars and Stripes himself

         I found Jaelynn in running towards an alley and I flew by and found Jaelynn cornered by The Winter Soldier and Captain Stars and Stripes himself.  I turned invisble waited for the perfect moment.  "We won't hurt you. I don't think you guys are in sance mind right now, and that's okay.  We can help you."  Bucky was talking soothingly to Jaelynn, who was hyperventilatig.  She was dressed in a different outfit as well.  A red, gold, white, and cream outfit, with a thin black cane which she brandished like a bo staff.  I smiled in spite of the situation.  She remembered her lessons

           I saw Cap take a  step and I made a banana peel appear

           I saw Cap take a  step and I made a banana peel appear.  Bucky looked shocked at the banana peel appearing suddenly and tried to warn his companion, but he was too late.  Cap stepped on the peel and he went and sat flat on his rear.  I giggled and Bucky whipped his head towards the sound.  He narrowed his eyes and tried to pinpoint my location.  "Steve, the other one, Mackala can turn invisible."  I waltzed around him and went to grab Jaelynn.  Jaelynn flinched slightly as I squeezed her hand and I saw Bucky catch that.  "Oh, whiskers."  I whispered.  I turned visible and they both stared at me as if I had grown another head.  "I just want to go home."  Jaelynn whispered.  I clutched her hand tightly as if to give her strength.  "We will let you take us two conditions.  We stick together and we don't get prodded with needles."  Bucky and Steve exchanged looks and nodded in agreement. 

What had I gotten us into?

Well, how was that chapter?  Good?  Idk...  Remember to comment if you like it!  Thanks.  IT'S TEA TIME!!  Got to go

1222 words