Ch. 6 : Joining a Team of Madness

Listen to the song lyrics.       

          I dedicate this chapter to @xoxQueenGraciexox because she has voted for me and read my story, followed me, and commented.  I am so thankful for that!!

          "I want you two to join the Avengers."  Pirate man said. 

I stared at him baffled.  "Why would you want two crazy wackos on an elite saviour team?"  Jaelynn glaanced at me.  "Maybe, it wouldn't be a bad idea."  She murmured softly, where my ears can hear.  I sighed reluctantly.  "Why not?  All right Pirate Patch Man, let's go"  Nick gave a genuine smile.  "Good.  I'll have Tony set up rooms for you in the Avenger tower."

          I turned around and followed the Avengers to their home.  Our new home.  As we went to the Helicarrier's top, where the jets were.  I saw people give me wierd stares and I was wondering why.  Not that I cared of course.  Jaelynn leaned over to me.  "Your ears and tail are showing."  She whispered.  I shrugged.  No point in caring what other people think.  We headed towards a jet.  I gulped looking at the small looking jet.  Pietro looked back at me and smirked.  "Afraid of heights, are we?"  I glared at him and then shook it off with a hysterical laugh.  "Course not.  I don't like small spaces, you daft idiot!" 

  I don't like small spaces, you daft idiot!" 

         He shrugged and sped onto the jet.  Natasha looked at me.  "How are you going to get down then?"  Pure geniune curiosity peeked through her cold manner.  "I'll fly so high in the sky."  I grinned widely.  She had a look of shock on her face before contorting her facial expression back to a calm look.  She made her way onto the silver jet and it started to emit a loud engine sound.  I winced and I watched it fly over the edge. 

          I followed it, taking a running start, before jumping off the edge.  Crazy?  Probably.  Insane?  Definetly.  Hey, those are my two greatest personalities.  I flew through the air enjoying the wind whip my face before waving hello to Tony, who was handling the jet.  I closed my eyes and turned into an aqua colored smoke wisping through the air.  I enjoyed their faces of shock as I saw Jaelynn's face.  I must have looked really creppy.  Don't think so?  Well picture this.  An aqua colored smoke, floating in the air and it has a chesire cat grin on it's front.  Yeah.  Kind of like that picture below, but it's just the chesire cat grin.

  Kind of like that picture below, but it's just the chesire cat grin