Ch. 9 Oh My Stars and Whiskers..

When the ship was flying through, I didn't really freak out over the tower.  I was being selfish to my fellow Avengers really.  What I said was...

"SAVE THE FLYING PANCAKES!"  

Jaelynn just grabbed me by the shoulders and dragged my over to behind the counter.  3 seconds later, the ship crashed through the glass windows and the Avengers instantly shot up and rolled out of harms way.

It was a wierd plane, kind of like a boomerang.  It had an octopus with a skull head insignia and I was pretty sure it was bad.

  It had an octopus with a skull head insignia and I was pretty sure it was bad

When the door opened under the belly, I saw no one come out.  I was hiding with Jaelynn behind the counter bar, holding a plate of pancakes.  Which I was quietly munching on.  Then all of sudden, a lot of men came out, wearing green and yellow uniforms with the same insignia as the plane.  I'm pretty sure I screamed out that it was an invasion.

When all the Avengers started to attack them, that was when JJ and I jumped out from the counter and began our playtime.  "Jaelynn, let's PLAY BALL!"  I screamed hysterically.  I saw one of the men look at me crazily and he began to come towards me menacingly.  

Jaelynn took off her hat and pulled out a metal bat and a baseball that looked like it was made of a diamond.  She threw the bat to me and I swung it around, testing it out and hitting two of the green clad chaps in the face at the same time.  Jaelynn threw the ball at me and I swung it as hard as I could, again knocking onto some bodies head.  The diamond ball flew like a pinball, hitting everyone in green.  In their face!  Literally.  

When all the men collapsed from getting with a ball, the ball slowed down and dropped.  Jaelynn jogged over to pick it up and I strolled over to Pietro.  "How was that!?"  Pietro looked stunned at what just happened.  He was also bleeding from a gun shot wound on his biceps on his left arm.  "I'm not exactly sure what just happened right now."  He murmured confused.

I giggled and check my nonexistent watch.  "Oh look it's tea time."  I scurried off to the kitchen to make some tea, because my magic is not without exhaustion.  I heard Loki and Thor talking to each other dazedly.  "Brother, she seems to like mischief and trickery like you."  Thor mumbled.  Loki scowled and shook his head.  "She does not seem mischievous.  More so like erratic."  I emerged from the kitchen holding a tea tray with cookies, tea, and sugar cubes.  "I'll take that as a compliment."  I chirped happily.  

JJ squealed and rushed over to the tea.  She plopped one cube of sugar in the cub and slurped it up.  "Mmmm."  She moaned.  "That hit the spot."

Natasha drifted back into the room holding a small walkie talkie.  "I've just informed Nick of what happened."  She explained.  

Then the elevator dinged.  Tony came out with bed head and a cup of water.  "How come nobody rushed to my aid this morning with Tylenol and water?!"  Tony then took a look out of the plane that crashed into his tower. 

"What the -BLEEEEEEP OMSAW TONY'S CURSING LIKE A SAILOR- just happened here?!"

----------------------------------------------

I'm so sorry it's short guys.  I just started band camp and it's taking up the majority of my time.  Either that or karate or school does.  Hope you enjoyed this chapter.