A Special

I woke up from my sleep thanks to the sun in my eyes. Holy carp fish. It was 10 in the morning. I'm usually an early riser!

But, oh my pounding head. I feel like my mother's yelling inside my head.

That's because I am, dear. I'm disappointed in you.

What did I do? I wailed silently to myself.

I rubbed my eyes and groaned when JJ slammed my door open. "Oh you're awake!" She chirped, bounding to the side of my bed.

"What happened?" I asked groggily. She smirked and gave me a side hug,

"Are you suuuuuure you want to know? You even said the four letter word that starts with f and ends with k." She had one of her evil faces on. I gulped, suddenly afraid.

"Actually, I don't."

"Too bad. It was hilarious so I'm telling you."

-------The day before-----

"GOOD MORNING SUNSHINE!!"

"SHUT UP AND GO BACK TO SLEEP!!"

"SHUT UP AND BE A LITTLE MORE AWAKE!"

"BOTH OF YOU GUYS SHUT UP!!"

Ah. Don't you just love a shouting match at 6 in the morning?

"You guys should be the ones up, not me," I chided, wagging my finger at the bleary eyed Avengers.

"You're an Avenger too," Tony snapped.

"I am, but I'm already an early riser," I said smugly. Natasha breezed in, bright eyed and bushy tailed.

"Good morning," she said smoothly.

"Good morning, Red!" I said, in a chipper mood.

"Why are you so happy today?" Clint asked, sipping at his coffee.

"I don't know. I feel like today's a good day," I said, puzzled over my endorphins. "Huh. What should we do today?"

Steve, who was munching on an apple, looked up and his face lit up. "Why don't we play a game?" He suggested.

"A drinking game!" Tony shouted, excited now.

"No," Clint, Natasha, Bruce, and Pietro said firmly.

Wanda and Vision silently watched the bickering so I decided to include them. "What do you think we should do, Vision, Wanda?"

Wanda smiled and started to open her mouth, but was cut off by Natasha. "Sorry guys, looks like we have a mission today," she said grimly. "There's sightings of a long white haired female rampaging through the city. She's got little demons running around and she says her name is Ez'gadoth."

"Ez-ga-who?" I asked, a waffle in my mouth.

"Suit up guys."

JJ, Wanda, Vision, and I just transformed into our suits at the table while the others went and got changed. Pietro came back first and wolf whistled.

"Now that's a hot suit,"he smirked, wrapping and arm around my waist. I blushed and laughed as Wanda smacked his head.

"Have some manners, brother," she scolded.

I looked down at the blue I wore, weapons decorating the sides. Since I could materialize weapons out of thin air, I really didn't need that much in the first place.

JJ had on a red witch suit, holding a staff. "Ooooh, shiny," I stared at the giant red stone on her staff in awe. I ADORED shiny stuff.

JJ snorted at whacked my head. "Ow," I whined, rubbing the lump. "That hurts Jaelynn," I whimpered.