Table of Contents

A/N: Please note: Axel will not do anything to her until she is sixteen, when she has her mate. If you don't like it, then oh well. I can't help you. I am sorry if I sound rude, I am not trying to be. When the beginning of this story takes place, Axel is 17 and Elizabeth is 5. Axel knows Lizzy "Elizabeth" is his mate but feels a brother/protector bond until Lizzy is 16.

Don't forget to check out my other books.

Peace.

~Rissa

_______________________________________________________________

Axel Ross never thought he would find his mate before his best friend, his Alpha. He never thought that she would be younger than him, like really young and would have to wait until she knew that he was her mate until they did anything.

But when he saw five years old, Elizabeth Farrows, he knew that his life has changed forever.

For this five year old was not an ordinary five year old but was his mate. And, Axel would do anything in his power to protect his young mate even if it meant waiting until she was old enough to understand what he was to her.

Because, Elizabeth was not only his young mate but also a daddy's little girl. And, Axel had to prove that he was worthy of such a young mate.