Chapter 7: Naughty boy

-From the previous part...-

Russia: *Punches Greece with the bottle of vodka*

Greece: Zeus help me!

*Because of Greeces' prayings to Zeus a lightning strike almost hits Germany and Russia.*

Germany: You will pay for zat- *Russia and Germany get tranqualized by someone.*

Germany: Oooooh pretty colors * passed out *

-To the actual part...-

* The next morning *

*Germany, Russia and all of the others wake up tied in different chairs in a big grey room. In front of them they could see a gigantic TV. All of the countries in the room are scared.*

Russia: What is all this cyka!?

Germany: Ich don't know and remember...

*In the back of the room...*

Poland: *talking to Reichtangle* Where are we Niemcy? I'm scared...

Reichtangle: I know Polen, it's been over an hour.

Poland: I hopings we will be helped soon... I can't resistings any more here.....

* Italy gives Reichtangle and Poland some cappuccino as comfort *

Poland: Dzięki Wochy.... Where did you get that capucino? They of tookings all our stuff.

Italy: They have a coffee machine in the a back.

Poland: Oh...

*In the other back of the room SPQR and the two little sons of his are talking. SPQR is tied on a Chair and Vatican and San Marino are trapped in a transparent box.*

San Marino: Daddy, can you please get us out?

SPQR: I will don't worry * Sees a pocket knife *

SPQR :*tries to get to the box but he can't because he can't move due to the weight of the chair.* I'm sorry my sons.....

* Italy comes in and picks up the pocket knife to cut the rope *

*Vatican City and San Marino hug Italy*

SPQR: Thank you my son for doing Ego's work.... How did you un-

*The Television opens. Everybody gets scared.*

???: *intimidating evil voice* I must admit that Greece did a good job there. Bringing me tons of supplies and servants to my lead. MWHAHAHA!

Italy: Papa I'm a scared who's a that on a TV?

SPQR: I do not know son-

???: Shut up!! I'm here to decide your fate!

San Marino: * Throws supplies at the TV screen *

San Marino: Why did you lock us up you monster?!

*a robotic hand picks up San Marino*

???: Be carefull at what you say. One more wromg move and I''l kill you! Now, you were bought here by one of my servants named Greece. He helps me get all the survivors and enslave them. If you don't join me I WILL KILL YOU!!

*someone enters the leaders room.*

Great Britain: Bloody hell! What is with all this noise Sealand?!

Sealand: Ah! * Drops San Marino * Great Britain what are you doing here!?

Great Britain: What is the meaning of this!?