Chapter Twenty-Seven

Levi's Point of View

After lying down with her for a little while I walk her down to the dining room for dinner. We eat the usual; a hard piece of bread, salty, tasteless soup, my meal paired with a steaming cup of tea.

Afterwards we set about in our own activities. I have work to do, so I walk up to my office, (Y/n) by my side.

Everyone knows we're together. I'm not afraid to hold her hand in front of everyone.

She sits on the couch across the room, a silky black blanket wrapped around her legs. She reads a novel that Hanji lent her, her attention fixated on the piece of work.

I stare at her, waiting to see if she would notice my gaze. Much to my dismay she doesn't even acknowledge my existence. That book must be very intriguing.

I deliberately tap my pen on my desk, making noise to draw her attention to me. She turns to the next page, not bothering with me.

I pout, returning to my pages.

"What?" I hear her chuckle from my left. She is peering over her novel, a smirk playing across her features.

"Nothing." I respond.

"You're such a baby." She smiles. She climbs up from the couch, walking over and resting her chin on my head, her arms wrapping around my neck. She kisses the top of my head.

"What're you working on?" She asks, peering down at the papers, which are nearly spread out over the surface of my desk.

"I'm just going over plans for the next expedition. We're going to Wall Maria to clear more Titans out so we can move residents out of Wall Rose."

"Oh, will it be dangerous?" I can hear the concern in her voice.

"Every expedition is dangerous." I respond, taking her hands in mine. "But we're all training very hard to avoid as many casualties and mistakes as possible."

"But still..." Her voice is softer, scared. "People will die."

"You're right. We will lose many. We always do. But with Yaeger on our side, we have a chance. We will win this fight."

"I'll take your word for it, my love." She says, kissing my head again. She returns to the couch, where she continues her novel. I peer over at her. Her legs are tucked underneath her, her book sitting in her hands. Her soft (hair colour) hair is pulled back in a ponytail. She smiles warmly, her eyes running across the pages of her book.

She is very beautiful. And I'm thankful that she's mine.

I am reminded of the moment I first laid my eyes on her, the first time I heard her voice. It was when she was about to be eaten by a Titan, and she was screaming. I saved her life. If it hadn't been for a snap decision I would've lost the love of my life. The thought is overwhelming.

I rest my chin in my hands, continuing to read over the paper before me.

That night she crawls into bed with me, drawing close to my body. She rests her head on my chest, her arm draped over my waist.

"Levi," she whispers after a little while of us laying together in silence. "I can't sleep. I'm not tired enough."

"What do you want to do?" I ask her.

"Well," she begins, her hand sliding down my torso, her fingers trailing across my skin. "I have something in mind that I know will tire me out." Her gentle touches cause me to shiver lightly.
I know what she has on her mind.

"Oh? And what is that?"

She lifts onto her forearms, peering down at me. "What do you think I'm talking about?" She grins, crawling overtop of me. She rests her hands on either side on my head, her backside against my groin. She shifts, rubbing against my growing cock.

I take her face between my hands, pulling her lips down to meet mine. She kisses me, her body pressing against mine as she leans down. I slip my tongue into her mouth, tasting her sweetness again.

I rest my hands over her backside, squeezing it as I pull her hips down, pushing her harder against me. She gasps my name.

"I won't stop until you're too tired to move. I promise."

I lay her down, climbing on top of her, our eyes meeting.

"But try to be as quiet as possible. I should be the only one to hear your screams."

Sorry for all the lame filler updates. I got some more action stuff coming soon. Also, I apologise for the lack of updates. Finals are coming up and I'm failing English so I've had a lot of work to do and a lot on my mind. You'll all have to bear with me. But just know I haven't forgotten about this or any of you.
Thanks for reading.
~Abby 🌸