Chapter 6

-At the airport after landing-

I turn on my phone and see a ton of missed calls and messages from Keith.. "well i guess he just found out" i think out loud

"Um?" the guy who's been following me around the whole time (he's a big fan) asks.

"Oh nothing just thinking out loud"

"Ah so wanna grab dinner?"

"No thanks I'm not hungry"

"Ah ok well here's my # call me if you maybe wanna grab lunch or something at some time." he hands me his phone number.

"Ok will do" i smile and he walks away.. *sorry but no way.. I've gotta get over him.. i can't keep going on with him as the one i love.. he doesn't love me..*

I meet my friend and she drives me home.

"Shouldn't you be judging?" she asks confused

"Yeah but i cant not with being madly in love with one of the other judges.."

"oh my God who!?"

"Keith"

"I knew it!!"

"Oh geez was it really obvious?"

"Eh"

"Ok well he said he doesn't want a relationship right now so..."

"Awe but you two would be perfect for each other!"

My voice is breaking "ye-yeah i gu-guess so.."

"Awe don't cry! it'll all work out!"

"How do you know it will?"

"Um your phones been blowing up the whole way home and its been him."

"Yeah i didn't tell him i was leaving.."

"Oh that makes sense.. Just answer and talk to him"

"No! no! He's the last person i want to talk to."

"Ok-ok it was just a suggestion."

"I know and its not you its me.."

-later that evening-

Keith had finally stopped trying. I felt bad that i was ignoring him but i can't help it.. I read a little of what he said and it was mainly 'I'm sorry, we NEED to talk, etc.' the one i didn't read was the one that said 'I love you' those three words would have changed everything if i had read that message. I probably would've hopped back on a plane just to be with him if i read that. but I hadn't..