Chapter 9

-shortly after the surgery-

Keith can't talk, so he's been writing everything down on a whiteboard.

Luke walks in "Cait can i talk to you?"

"Sure! Keith ill be right back if you need anything write it down."

He nods and i walk out.

"Cait.. I'm sorry i can't do this anymore."

"Umm wh-what do you mean? we've been together for a couple months and-"

"Its not you its me, I've gotten my stuff and i guess ill see ya around." he walks out. I'm in shock. I walk back in crying a little.

Keith looks concerned and quickly writes down "you ok? whats wrong?"

I shake my head. "I'm not ok.. luke left me... without warning he just up and left.. i-" he taps me

"I know its ok come here" he pats the seat next to him on the couch. I come and sit

"I can't believe he just left.. wait you know?"

He nods and writes down "he told me he was going to, he feels that you should actually be with someone who loves you. Like me."

"Keith.. " I'm in disbelief "i thought you said that you didn't like me like that."

"Well i didn't at one point but things change" he smiles.

I grin. "You seriously mean that?"

He writes "yes i do, i wouldn't be joking about it since you kinda just got dumped." he smiles.

I move closer to him, he puts his arm around my shoulder and pulls me closer to him. I rest my head on his shoulder. "J'adore toi" i say, not realizing that i said it in french.

He scribbles down "Moi Aussi. Embrasse-moi." he turns and smiles at me.

I lean up and kiss him "D'accord" then grin...