Chapter 10

-later that day-

He's staying for dinner. He wrote that he'd cook so hopefully its good.

I walk into the kitchen "Hey Keith" he turns around and smiles and grabs his whiteboard.

"Are you gonna return to the judges panel, I kinda need a replacement and Harry is missing u"

"Uh i dunno aren't you still going to be there?"

"Yeah but i can't write everything" he looks like he's hiding something.

"Thats true but... You look like you want something..?"

"Yes.. i have a question."

"Ok?" i look really confused.

"Voulez - Vous dormir avec moi ce soir?"

I laugh "don't you mean Voulez- Vous coucher Avec moi ce soir?"

"Oui mais Je suis tres timid sur que sujet.." he looks embarrassed.

I smirk and wink and walk out without saying a word.

He follows with the white board and scribbles "well!? what was that supposed to mean!? you never answered!"

"Oh i know... You are just gonna have to wait and see what happens..." I lean up and kiss him.

He quickly scribbles "ugh this is so hard having to write everything down, just think i should be able the start to talk in a week and i should be fully talking again in 2 weeks!"

"Yay! this is hard but it'll work out" i smirk and walk back to check on dinner which had burnt in the oven.

Keith walked in and was immediately hit with the smoke from the oven "uh oops" he scribbles and looks all embarrassed.

"Hey why don't we just order in?" i laugh as i toss it out back towards the barn and open up the windows and the back door to let it air out.

He nods and grabs the phone and starts to dial but realizes he can't so he hands it to me. "Chinese ok?"

He grins.

"Ok what do you want?"

He scribbles down what he wants then i place the order. We decide to go and pick out a movie, we end up choosing The Vow and A Haunted House.

We start the vow when the delivery boy comes and drops off our food, i give Keith his and start eating mine. We finish our food just as the vow is entering its last half hour. I feel him slide away from being right next to him for a little.

"Hey whats wrong?" i look concerned.

He scribbles "oh nothin just wonderin bout your answer to my question"

"Ah" I grin "well we'll see" I wink then slide back to being underneath his arm...

---------------------------------------------

Hey guys! So I'm going half french/ half. English in parts of this, I'm not giving the translation to it cause i want to see if you can figure it out. if not then feel free to msg me and ill translate it all.