Chapter 7

-a good month passes-

I've been avoiding him at all costs. Luke texts me

"Hey babe"

"Hey whats up?"

"I'm coming up for a visit"

"Ooo when?"

"Turn around"

I turn around and there he is. i smile and walk over to him. I kiss him. "i didn't know you were coming up!"

"Yup I'm up here for a little. Cait keith is really sorry.."

"Wait you know about that?"

"Yes, Keith's one of my best friends that tells me everything. he still wants to be your friend, your best friend. he said that he feels like a part of him is missing."

"Uh.." i don't know how to respond to that. *i still love him but i love luke too.. i can't..*

"Why don't we start with you saying 'hi'?"

"Wait what?" I'm very confused.

Someone clears their throat, causing me to jump.

"Cait..."

My mouth drops, luke knows that i don't want to see him.

"Keith.."

"Hi"

"H-hi"

"How have you been?"

"LUKE! i told you i DIDN'T want to see him!" i push past them and right on out the door.

"Ouch that hurt.." he turns and looks at luke.

"She still likes you trust me on that."

"Yeah i know but shes yours now and I'm not going to get in between that"

"I'm only doing this so you could at least see her for a little and maybe you two could work something out, i hate seeing my best friends avoid each other and obviously have feelings for each other, yet you both are afraid to say it."

"Wait your only dating her for that?"

"Maybe but i do like her a little."

"Luke! thats not right at all. things will work themselves out. it just might not be meant to be. if it is then it'll work itself out. everything happens for a reason don't hurt her. or I will hurt you."

"Keith-" Keith leaves before he can finish, he walks right into me. I didn't hear any of the conversation.

"Oh caitlin I'm sorry!"

"Its ok" i slip past him back inside. *he's so strong... oh God i still can't be in love with him..*