Part 4

Zane (Pov)

I woke up with something covering my right eye. I was locked in a cold, dark room. I looked around the room carefully, I found nothing of use to me. I heard the door creak open and I began growling softly. I could see an outline of a man slowly walking over to me. I hissed once I thought he was too close.

"Now, now, pretty kitty. I'm here to take care of my little kitten.  You hungry?," he said, his voice smooth. I turned away but my stomach betrayed me by growling for food.

"How about I feed you as I clean your wound, kitten," he said, I could hear him smiling lightly. I didn't move. I felt a hand gently pet my left ear, scratching it a little, and I couldn't hold back a quiet purr, leaning slightly to his touch.

"I'm sorry that they hurt you, kitten. I would've killed them but if I did that I wouldn't have been able to get before they auctioned you off," the man said softly as he cleaned my eye, "Their place was flooded when they said they got new nekos, nobody caring if you guys were tamed or not."

I whimpered at the thought of us being bought. "Me and my two friends got you guys because we paid up front in cash and higher than the original cost. They told us you three came from the same group."

I nodded and finally spoke, "They're my brothers. Garroth and Vylad..."

"You can speak?," he asked, I nodded, "What's your name kitten. Even though I love calling you pretty kitty, I'd like to know your name."

"Zane..."

"Well, come here. I got a bottle for you and I know you're hungry," the man said gently pulling me onto his lap as he sat down. He brought the bottle up to my mouth and I finally gave into my stomach and opened my mouth from it. He seemed happy that I accepted it and he smiled. 

I could taste most of the ingredients; milk(of course), honey, vanilla, cream, medicine, and something I could not figure out... I could barely see his emerald eyes and his white hair. His skin seemed to be tan and he had a fit, muscular body structure.  I guess he's, what I should call, my master.