Part 14

Laurence (Pov)

I parked the car in Dante's driveway and got out. I soon notice that Garroth does not know how to get himself out of the car. I go back to the car to find him pawing at the window confused. I let out a sigh before letting out a small chuckle.

I walk back and open the door and gave him my hand for to lead him to the front door. He gladly accepted it and gave me a cute purr as we walked away from the car. I take my free hand and knock on the front door soon revealing Dante.

"Hey, guys. Come on in, we were just in the living room," Dante smiled, allowing us into the house before closing the door. The moment we enter the room everyone else was in all the brothers ran to each other and got into a group hug.

"Baby brothers!," Garroth purred as he continued to smother the two smaller nekos in affection. In all honesty it looked adorable but I felt a ping of jealousy that someone else had Garroth's attention.

"Big brother!," Vylad, I think, yelped with joy. They had a hushed conversation among themselves as the rest of us just turned on the t.v. and let them do their thing. Eventually they all laid on their respected owners, Zane on Travis, Vylad on Dante, and Garroth on me, and took a cat nap. Overall, this is so far a pleasant visit.