Part 23

Garroth (Pov)

"So, Kawaii~Chan, what is this society like. Are they kind, or is it cruel?," I questioned, wanting to know for my brothers' safety.

"Well, it's quite similar to ours, but their more advanced. To answer if they kind or not, most of them are and mean no harm, but like from our village, some are very cruel," she answered, "The people we're with are truly some of the best people for any of us to go to, a lot of people are in the market for us as, well..., play things."

A blush ran across all of our faces at that thought, though I would not mind if Master were to- NO! Bad Garroth! Your heat hasn't even started, do not think such lewd-

"You all like your masters, don't you," Kawaii~Chan stated with a playful smirk.

The three of us sputtered out broken sentences until Vlyad laid down the how did you know. We were pink in the face and hair slightly fluffed.

"You guys all started to blush and Kawaii~Chan can tell that you all finally started your heat cycles. Also, nobody has mauled anyone yet and Kawaii~Chan know how you guys act when feeling threatened," she smiled before patting us on our heads, "Don't worry, Kawaii~Chan likes Katelyn~Sama."

Laurence (Pov)

"Do any of you know what their saying?," Dante asked as the nekos chatted amongst themselves in their language.

"Not a clue," Aaron murmured holding a confused look.