Part 7

Travis (Pov)

I hummed as I cradled the small neko as he ate. I carefully cleaned his eye. Poor thing, he must have been so scared when they hunted him. I needed to also get him dressed once he's done eating, he was only wearing a pair of shorts and a black piece of cloth hanging around his neck. If I don't get him in some clothes I might not be able to hold back from his cuteness.

I listened to him purr as I gently pet him, a small blush dusting his freckled cheeks. Once he finished the bottle I place it on the ground and stood up, lifting him with me. He let out a little yelp as I began to carry him bridal style to my bedroom. I set him down onto my bed before I went into my closet.

I grabbed the outfit I already had ready for him and handed it to him, he looked at it almost confused. I told him to go to the bathroom, which is connected to my room, and go change into his outfit. He nodded and went in to change.

I look at my phone to see that Dante had sent me a text.

Daaaaaante: Hey, you cool with bringing your neko over tomorrow?

Tractor: I fine with it. Right now I putting clothes on him, the little cutie

Daaaaaante: Okay, I'mma go bug Laurence about the same thing

Tractor: Bye!

I smiled as I let out a small chuckle. I shoved my phone back into my pocket and waited for Zane.

"M-Master?"

I looked over to him and Oh my Irene.

"Master, are you okay? You're bleeding."

I felt a something wet roll down to my chin and I smell copper. Oh my Irene, I got a nose bleed from seeing him in that.

 Oh my Irene, I got a nose bleed from seeing him in that