Part 17

~They're all back in their own respective homes~

Garroth (Pov)

I purred as I rubbed the sleep away from my eyes with my hand. I looked at the other side of the bed to find Master still asleep. I checked the time on the 'clock' to see it was 7:53. The humans have such weird names for things like 'devices' and 'carpets'.

I slowly stretched as I got up, my 'button-up shirt' slid up revealing my stomach slightly. I stood and opened the 'door', only leaving a few claw marks on it, and made my way to the 'kitchen'. It's been a while since Master bought and during that time span he bought me 'clothes' to wear and how to cook some simple meals.

Right now, I want to prove to Master that I'm a good mate choice by showing him what I learned. I quickly searched for the ingredients needed to make this meal. After some very careful measurements and a little screwing up I finally finished making it. The cake of the pan was distributed onto two separate plates and then placed onto the table.

I heard the sound of soft footsteps approaching and I turn to see a tired Master at the entrance.

"Hey, Master, I made us cake of the pan," I smiled. Nailed It!

~Sorry it took so long, I just was put into a major rut, but things are picking up and I feel like I'm able to make okay-ish chapters. I'll try to do better, but I needed to be able to write something that's I deem worthy to actually be read. Again sorry for the hold up.~