Part 6

Vylad (Pov)

I slowly woke up, rolling over trying to go back to sleep.

"Wake up little Kitty," a voice said calmly and sweetly.

Instantly after hearing the unfamiliar voice I jolted up, sitting up. My eyes widen at the sight of a male with ocean blue hair and similar coloured eyes. I looked around the unfamiliar room with fear glazing my eyes.

"Where are they?! Where's my kin?! Where am I and who are you?!," I said quickly as panic began to flow through me.

"Woah, calm down there, kit," the male said.

"Calm down?! CALM DOWN?! HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF YOUR BROTHERS WERE RIPPED AWAY FROM YOU?!," I yelled as tears began to prick the corner of my eyes. I am freaking out!!! Are they okay?! Are they safe?!

"Look, it'll be okay, I promise," He said in a soothing voice.

"BULLSHIT! I'M SORRY BUT RIGHT NOW I'M IN PANIC MODE AND I CAN'T CALM DOWN!!!," I said taking quick breathes, "I NEED MY BROTHERS!!!"

"Okay, okay. I'll call up my friends and you'll be able to see them tomorrow. We bought you guys together, so it won't be hard for you to see them soon," he said calmly taking a step towards me.

"Y-you'd do that?," I said still trying to calm myself down.

"Yeah, I'm not a dick. I'm Dante," he smiled giving off a small laugh.

I gave him a little chuckle, "I'm Vylad."