06.

Season 1 Episode 6: Men And Angels.

Shortly after Luke had fallen Clary, Khloe and Jace loaded him into Simons van and they had hurried over to Magnus'.

"What happened?" Magnus asked clearing space on his couch for Khloe and Simon to lay Luke down.

"He was attacked," Simon replied.

"He needs a warlock! He needs you." Clary said.

"Put him here," Magnus instructed placing a white sheet on the couch.

"Where are you?" Luke muttered under his breath as his face crinkled up.

Khole and Simon carefully placed Luke on the couch while Clary stood off to the side and watched Khloe and Simon carefully place Luke on the couch.

Luke's shirt was torn and large claw marks dug deep into his chest. He continued to move about despite everyone's attempts to calm him down. He continued mumbling under his breath.

Clary and Khloe kneeled beside Luke being able to make out a few of the incoherent words that passed through his lips.

"Jocelyn! Jocelyn?" Luke called out looking at the twins.

"No, Luke, it's Clary and Khloe. Can you hear me?" Clary asked grabbing ahold of his hand.

"Girls, listen to me, you have to listen to me. I have to tell you, just in case--" Luke began to talk but before he could finish Clary cut him off.

"No don't even say it, don't," Clary begged to shake her head.

"No, listen to me," Luke muttered out his dark eyes scanning over Clary before landing on Khloe.

"Don't," Clary continued hushing Luke while Magnus addressed Simon.

"Was he bitten by an Alpha?" Magnus asked, the calm of his usual tone had disappeared and the only thing remained in his voice was worry.

"Yeah, why?" Simon asked.

Khloe looked up at Magnus as he began to count down from three. By the time he had reached one Luke lurched up from the couch with emerald green eyes and loud out a loud growl.

"Oh my god!" Clary yelled as Khloe pulled her back slightly.

After Luke fell back down on the cushioned couch everyone tried to hold him down as he began moving around and yelling.

Magnus watched Luke for a moment in thought. He walked around the couch and towards an entrance to a different room.

"Where do you think you're going?" Simon asked.

"Hold him down," Magnus called back.

"Does it look like we have much of a choice?" Khloe yelled back struggling to restrain the groaning man.

"We don't have a lot of time," Magnus replied when he finally walked back in with a few items in his hands. He leaned forward and placed something in Luke's mouth.

"It'll take a few moment to take effect."

"What's happening to him?"

"Random werewolf transformation."

"Its a side effect of the poison in the alpha bite."

Luke's grunting and yelling calmed but didn't stop. Clary reached forward and placed his hand on the side of his face in a comforting way.

"How do we help him?" Khloe asked Magnus.

"I'll need you to come with me please." Magnus pointed at Khloe.