08.

Season 1 Episode 8: Bad Blood.

"Did Clary get the cup?" Khloe asked as she pushed the blanket off herself and sat up moving to dangle her legs over the edge of the bed. 

Alec stood nodding. "Yeah, she got the cup."

Khloe stood and began to walk to the door. "Then why are we still in here?"

Alec quickly grabbed her wrist pulling her back, "Wait," Khloe looked up at Alec's frowning face and for a moment it seemed as if he was going to say something but decided to shrug it off and ask something else instead.

"Are you sure? You kinda collapsed." He asked.

Khloe nodded her lips pulling into a smile. "I want to see this powerful, life-ending slash saving cup." Playfully Khloe shrugged laughing, "You can hold my hand if you want."

Alec chuckled, "I might just take you up on that offer." He replied as the two exited the room and walked down to meet Clary, Jace, and Izzy. 

Khloe laughed replying, "Well, what are you waiting for?" 

Alec chuckled nervously assuming she was joking, which she half was, but she found herself wishing he would actually grab her hand and never let go.

"Clary!" Khloe called once she saw her sister holding the cup.

"Khloe, you're up?" Clary question.

"No, you're dreaming, yes, of course, I'm up," Khloe replied walking down to stand by her sister and Alec walked over to the screen that was behind Khloe. "You got the cup." Khloe stared at the cup.

"Wanna hold it. After all, we probably wouldn't have worked it out without you." Clary said handing the cup to Khloe. 

Khloe gasped sarcastically, "Whats this, Clary Fay actually admitting I'm useful, that's a first." Khloe held the cup in her hands rather surprised at how light it was. "I thought it would be heavier, and shinier."

Behind the three girls, Jace told Alec, "You can stare at this monitor all you want, they need angel blood to get past the wards you know that."

Khloe handed the cup to Clary telling her to put it back in the card as she listened to the conversation Alec and Jace were having."

"No downworlder can get in without the invite of a shadowhunter," Jace said.

"Valentine is a shadowhunter," Khloe replied.

Alec pointed at Khloe, "Exactly, the cup is not safe here. We have to give it back to the Clave."

Khloe rolled her eyes. "That's not where I was going with that. We cannot give the cup to them."

"Yeah, she's right. No one can get to the cup without me. After everything we went through to get it, I'm not just going to give it away."

"My brother is right, The Cup is extremely important," Izzy said joining the conversation.

"Are you agreeing with me?" Alec asked his sister with furrowed brows.

She shrugged, "I'm full of surprises."

"This cup is the one chance I have at getting my mother back," Clary told Alec causing him to cross his arms and roll his eyes.

"I agree with Clary." Jace looked at Alec.

"Surprise, surprise," Khloe replied.

"We can't give the cup to the Clave, not now. We need it. It's our only bargaining chip." Jace continued ignoring Khloe's comment.