CHAPTER SEVEN

Jiwon was the first one to wake up. Morning sunlight already settled inside the room, rendering the light from the lampshade useless. He reached out to turn it off, the sheets sliding down from his bare torso. When he came back to his original position, he saw that the movement also caused the sheets to expose a part of his wife's shoulder. Softly kissing it, his eyes held warmth and love as he gazed at the woman he only gave his heart out to.

He didn't want this to end, but he had commitments to do. So he did the plausible thing to gain himself a piece of this heaven more.

Reaching out for his phone at the bedside table, he sent a text to Jinhwan and quickly turned it off, making it useless for the meantime.

'Hyung. Will not come to work for the whole week. I'm taking my wife back.'

-7-

Jisoo stirred under the sheets as she woke up from a delightful sleep. When her hand landed on the other side of the bed, she was met with air. This made her rise from the bed, clutching the sheets covering her naked body against her chest.

The clock ticked to eight-twenty in the morning. At this time, Jiwon would be driving halfway to work. She knew it was his responsibility, yet she wanted him to stay, even for just a little while.

Sighing, she swiped an arm under the bed, grabbing Jiwon's gray shirt and putting it on herself. It was useless to wish for something like that, she thought. Jisoo wore her slippers and went to the bathroom to occupy her mind. While brushing her teeth, she absentmindedly walked towards the living room when something, or rather, someone, stopped her short.

Jiwon, in his naked glory, turned around from facing the stove, baring his chiseled stomach all for her to see.

"Morning, babe."

Her mouth went wide open, the foam on her mouth landing on her husband's shirt. His smiling eyes turned into an amused one as he noticed the mess she created with his clothes. Jisoo sprinted towards the kitchen faucet and gurgled some water, spitting it along with the foam.

A towel appeared in front of her face. When she took it to wipe her mouth, she immediately blushed. Her husband's close proximity enabled her to have a closer look at one of his assets.

Jisoo tried to avoid lingering her sight at that particular area. She knew she had a lot of chances to see him like this, but it was a first time in a long while that they did something intimate, much less make her realize that her husband was still a hottie under all those formal clothes.

"C - Can you wear some shirt or something?"

"You're wearing mine right now."

"Then go grab something else."

"Why? It's as if you haven't seen me like this yet."

Her blush deepened. "Jiwon..."

His rich, throaty laugh tinkled in the air. He snaked his arms around her midriff and pulled her closer, enabling her to feel his abs against her back. It was enough to blur Jisoo's awareness, and even moreso with his distinct scent engulfing her nostrils.

"You look sexy wearing my shirt. Just keep it on." He planted kisses on her nape along with him naughtily rolling the hem of the shirt around his fingers. "Or maybe not."

Maybe it was because she hadn't completely recovered from last night, but Jisoo found herself closing her eyes and getting whisked away by his magic. Putting her arms on top of his, her body arched consensually to his touches. It was as good as an entrancing spell he must've perfected to keep her in a bind.