Chapter One - The Club Is Alive

WATCH THE VIDEO TO SEE YOUR OUTFITS ALONG WITH THE NEW CHARACTER I ADDED!

~COPYRIGHT 2012~

Chapter One – “The Club Is Alive”

“The club is alive with the sound of music. Who’s that girl in the spotlight? Ooo cause she turns me on…” - JLS

*Aaron’s POV*

“Come on man, the ladies are waiting,” Kieran called up the stairs.

I shook my head and chuckled as I descended the stairs, meeting my friends at the bottom.

“Dude, you’re only 16,” I laughed, stealing his hat from him.

“Whatever. I still think I’m sexy,” he replied, jumping up and trying to get his hat. “Give it back!”

“You may be sexy, but I’m so much sexier,” Adam spoke.

“Will you two shut up? You’re brothers! You look pretty much alike,” Ben said. “Now come on, I want to get my party on.”

“Kieran, do you have your fake ID?” I questioned as we headed out the door.

“You got it!” he exclaimed, whipping it out of his pocket.

“Good. Are the others meeting us there?”

“Yep, they’re actually already there. They called a few minutes ago wondering where the hell we are. And it’s your fault we’re late,” Ben said, scowling at me. “Now stop talking and get in the damn car.”

We all piled into the car and drove downtown to the new club, Zero Gravity. It was opening night and we were all looking forward to having a good time and possibly meeting some sexy ladies.

The guys at the door made us wait for a little while, but we finally got in. The moment I stepped in, the music blasted in my ears, vibrating my entire body. It felt great.

“Hey! Look who finally decided to show their faces!” I heard a voice to my right.

We turned to find Danny smirking at us.

“Hey man!” I grinned, man hugging him.

He said hell to the others and led us over to the corner where the other guys were sitting. We ordered drinks and watched the show that was going on in front of us. The women slid up and down the pole, twirling in ways you couldn’t imagine. And my eyes were glued. I could get used to this place.