Chapter Twelve - She Bad

Hey guys! Here’s yet another chapter of Party Girl! I have a feeling that there are only about 3 more chapters left. I know, short. But most of the chapters in this story are longer :) I’m sorry about not uploading but I have two jobs and I’ve been getting ready for school which starts on the 30th. I’m on the swim team and I will be applying for college, so I’ll be very busy! For now though, I’ll be trying to kick out the chapters as fast as possible! Love you guys and I hope you understand!

~COPYRIGHT 2012~

Chapter Twelve – “She Bad”

“I don’t deny that she’s not gonna be mine cause she’s an angel. Cold rich. She’s drop dead gorgeous from head to toe. I know when I get her with me, get one dance that’s all I need for sure, for sure, for sure. That girl, that girl she bad. Got me going crazy, can’t move on, can’t think. She bad, she bad, she bad…” – V Factory

~♥~

Alex sat on her bed pouting. It’d been over a week since she’d asked Aaron to give Adam her phone number and Aaron had told her that it’d gotten to him. So why hadn’t he called?

She tried to look happy when her door opened and Kylie entered.

“Hey, we’re all going out with the guys for lunch. Do you want to come?” she asked.

“No thanks. I’ll just be the loner. I’m good here,” Alex responded.

“Oh come on, I bet Adam will be there!”

“I doubt it…”

“Alright, well, I’ll tell him you said hi.”

“Yeah, you do that.”

Kylie gave her a smile and left the room. Alex grabbed her frog shaped pillow and held it to her chest, her knees up to her chest. A silent tear fell from her eye and she vigorously wiped it away. As much as she hated to admit it, the boy had her wrapped around his finger since the first night they met one another. She was in love with him and she didn’t really know him. It scared her. That’s why she didn’t tell him her name. She was afraid of falling for him too fast and losing him, just like she was now.

“Where’s Alex?” Ashlee asked as Kylie entered the living room alone.

“She said she wanted to stay home,” she replied. “Her loss. Come on guys, let’s go. We don’t want to be late.”

Ashlee frowned. Any other time Alex would’ve come out with them. But ever since she fell for Adam she’s been acting strange. She wondered what happened with those two.

When they all arrived at the restaurant for lunch, the boys were already seated at a large table waiting for them. Ashlee took a seat next to Aaron and pecked him on the lips. After ordering their food, she had a nagging feeling and she just had to vent to him.

“Aaron?”

“Yes baby?”

“I’m worried about Alex,” she admitted.

“What? Why?” he questioned.

“She’s been acting strange ever since you gave Adam her number. She barely comes out of her room anymore, just to eat and go to the bathroom. Do you have any idea why?” she wondered.

“No, I mean, I gave Adam her number. Right Adam?”

He turned to Adam and Adam looked at them both confused. He had no idea what they were talking about due to the fact that he was staring at the hostess’ ass.

“What?” Adam asked.

“I gave Alex your number, right?” Aaron said.

“Yeah, you did.”

“So, did you call her?” Ashlee wondered.

“Nope,” he replied coolly.

“What? Why? Do you have any idea how upset she is?” she basically yelled.

“Well she should’ve known that I wasn’t going to call her!” he exclaimed. “She knew what it was between us! It was a couple nights of fun!”

“Well she doesn’t think that! She really likes you Adam!”

“Sucks for her because I don’t like her like that.”

Ashlee gasped and stood up.

“You are such an asshole! Alex deserves so much better than you! You’re nothing but a man whore, slut! Fuck you Adam Ackerman!” she shrieked.

She then proceeded to dump her Mountain Dew over his head and rush out of the restaurant, leaving everyone in shock. Aaron ran after her, yelling her name. Although he knew she was upset at the fact that Adam insulted her friend, he couldn’t help but smile. His girl was feisty and he thought that side of her was extremely sexy. She really had him hooked.

Justin cleared his throat to ease the awkwardness and it seemed to work. Everybody resumed eating.

“So it seems as if I’m the only one who doesn’t know the name of the girl I’m seeing,” he spoke up after swallowing.

“Girl, you still haven’t told him? Come on, man up!” Kylie exclaimed.

“Hey! Weren’t you the one who was trying to push me away from him so that he wouldn’t know who I was?” Vanessa asked, her eyebrows raised.

“Yes…” Kylie blushed. “But that was before I got to know these guys. They’re all trustworthy and they don’t care who you are. Right Tommy?”

Tom looked at her weirdly after she called him by the nickname she must’ve just come up with. Vanessa giggled.

“RIGHT TOMMY?” Kylie raised her voice.

“Yes dear,” he sighed.

“Good boy,” she smiled and pat his head. “Anyways, you should tell him who you are! I mean, he’s Justin Thorne. He’s a sweetie pie and a hopeless romantic. If anything, he should be the first person you tell!”

“I agree with your friends,” Justin said, looking at her.

She rolled her eyes. “Of course you do. They’re on your side. But if you must know, my name is Vanessa Jenson.”

“It’s very nice to finally know your name, Vanessa Jenson,” he smiled, taking her hand and kissing it.

Vanessa froze. For once, there was somebody who didn’t know who she was or what her history was like after telling them her name.

“Wait, you don’t know who I am?” she asked, shocked.

“No, I don’t. And frankly, I don’t care about your past. All I care about is the here and now. I really like you and I want to give us a chance. Would you give me the pleasure of having you as a girlfriend?” he said.

She bit her lip, smiling shyly. She nodded her head. “Yes, I’d love to be your girlfriend,” she replied.

Justin smiled at her and leant over, kissing her gently on the lips. Cheers erupted from around them and they both pulled away blushing. They’d completely forgotten that they had an audience.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Will Adam smarten up and go for Alex or will she be left heartbroken?

Aww Justin and Vanessa are a couple now!

Hate? Like? Love?

All music belongs to V Factory and all photos belong to their rightful owners. No copyright intended!

~COPYRIGHT 2012~