Epilogue - As Long As You Love Me

Just so everyone knows, after this epilogue, I will be starting my new The Wanted story. I need all of the girls who I asked to message me, TO MESSAGE ME! I only got two responses! Gah! Anyways, thank you to everyone who was in this story and thanks to everybody who has been reading it!

~COPYRIGHT 2012~

Epilogue – “As Long As You Love Me”

“I don't care who you are, where you're from, what you did. As long as you love me…” – Backstreet Boys

~♥~

**Aaron and Ashlee**

Ever since the night they met in the club, the two have been inseparable. Despite her constant teasing comments, Aaron loves her so much and he vows that someday he will marry her. The pair decided that it was time to move out of their apartments and get one together so they’ve been searching. So far nothing has been interesting to them but they are determined to take that big step soon.

**Kieran and Carissa**

Kieran is slowly breaking Carissa of her nervous attitude. She’s opening up to more people and little by little she reveals even more of her past to him. He’s astonished at how her parents used to treat her and all he wants to do is break into the jail that they are locked up in and beat them to a bloody pulp. Carissa doesn’t consider them as a couple, but Kieran does. In fact, he’s in love with her and she doesn’t even know it.

**Adam and Alex**

Alex gave girl to a baby boy last month. They decided on the name Jayden Michael Ackerman. Just like Adam promised, he has been a phenomenal father and fiancée. Yes, that’s right, fiancée! He proposed right after the birth, right there in the hospital room while they were holding their child for the first time. The two bought a small house that is the perfect size for their small family and their friends are constantly visiting to see the baby, especially Ashlee seeing as she’s the godmother.

**Angel and Ben**

As much as Angel wanted to go slow with Ben and have time to get to know him, she couldn’t do it. She’d fallen in love with him from the moment she met him in the club. They spend practically every day with one another, just basking in the presence of their significant other. Ben wants to ask her to move into the apartment with him, which he knows she’ll gladly accept. After all, she spends most of her time there.

**Danny and Christine**

Christine is progressing more than her sister when it comes to being open to love. Only a week after the big reveal, she decided it was time that she and Danny actually start dating. She wants to let the past be the past and to put it all behind her. And Danny is perfectly fine with that. He doesn’t want it to haunt her anymore. And do you remember that promise she made at the club? Well, she fulfilled it ;)

**Dougie and Nadine**

Nadine has been quite stubborn in their relationship. It’s taken Dougie quite some time to break her tough girl façade and break into the actual Nadine. Nadine is in love with him, but she’s holding it back from him, just to tease. She doesn’t want to give him the satisfaction of knowing how he can affect her like that. After all, the mystery and the stubbornness of the relationship just make it more exciting, in more ways than one.

**Harry and Rachel**

Rachel has to admit that Harry and she have had their fair share of fights. And most of the time it’s because she over thinks the things that he said. So, needless to say, she’s wasted a couple of drinks by pouring them over his head…again. Despite their fighting, when they are together and fine, they are so into each other, it’s like a mushy love story. Harry’s friends think its funny and say that he’s whipped. When he says that isn’t true, Rachel gives him a look and he submits. What a sucker in love he is!

**Tom and Kylie**

When Tom and Kylie told her father that they were dating, he almost beat the crap out of Tom. Although Kylie used to be a bit of a brat when she was younger, he still loves her and is protective of her. After that big dilemma, the three of them had dinner together at least once a week. And they still do it. Kylie has grown closer to father now that she is going to every single one of his practices and shows. She couldn’t be happier and neither could Tom, who ended up going on a huge writing spree after they started dating. His love songs have definitely been perfect for the band.

**Justin and Vanessa**

Justin doesn’t care who Vanessa is or what she did in her past. All that matters is that she loves him and he loves her. He’s been the most perfect boyfriend in the world, being a hopeless romantic and all. He brings her out at least twice a week and Vanessa thinks he’s being ridiculous with paying for it all, but he refuses to let her pay. He insists that he would go poor just to spoil her.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Happy ending for everyone, right?

Hate? Like? Love?

All music belongs to Backstreet Boys and all photos belong to their rightful owners. No copyright intended!

~COPYRIGHT 2012~