Chapter Ten - Back For More

At the rate that this story is going at, I believe it's going to end up being 15-20 chapters long. Yeah, I know, short, but End Of The World is going to be starting after it!

~COPYRIGHT 2012~

Chapter Ten - "Back For More"

"Now look what you started, soon as you walked in. It feels like a party and the night won't end. Cause you keep me coming, coming back, back for more. Cause you keep me coming, coming back, back for more. And baby your body turns the whole club out. And you know you got it, and we can't stop now. Cause you keep me coming, coming back, back for more. Cause you keep me coming, coming back, back for more..." - Asher Monroe

~♥~

Kieran picked up the newspaper this morning and was shocked to see the cover story. He couldn't help it when his jaw practically fell to the ground.

"Sanchez Sisters Over Sex Scandal"; it read. Right there was a picture of him with his girl from the club and Danny with his girl from the club.

"Sex scandal? What the hell?" he asked himself.

Now he was interested and he had to read on.

Sisters Carissa (left) and Christine (right) Sanchez are clearly over the scandal that happened nearly six months ago. After being forced into prostitution by their parents, they were scarred mentally and physically. The police found them both one night on a corner waiting for customers and they were both brought in for questioning. The police quickly learned of the abuse that the girls have been through and arrested the parents for human trafficking and child abuse. The girls were released although they were left with damage. Recently they were spotted at a club in town having the time of their lives with a couple of men. They seem to have clear minds and put the past behind them. Good for those girls. They deserve it.

He slammed the newspaper down on the table and thought for a second. That must be why she didn't want to didn't want him to know her name. She was trying to hide her past from him.

He picked up his phone and called Danny.

"Hello?" he answered.

"You need to look at the newspaper right now," he said urgently.

"Alright, but why?"

"Just look at it and read!"

There was silence for a bit and then Danny huffed.

"Wow..."

"Is that all you have to say? Dude, the girls were have been spending time were forced to be prostitutes by their parents! They've been through a bunch of shit!"

"That's probably why she didn't put out..."

"Is that seriously what you're thinking about right now? Of course she didn't want to put out! It brought back bad memories! Listen, I have Carissa's phone number and I'm going to call her and demand that she come over. We all need to talk so I'll tell her to bring her sister. Come on over."

"Alright little man. You got it! See ya in a little while!"

With that, they hung up. But Kieran was quickly on the phone again, dialing Carissa's phone number.

"Hello?" she asked.

"Carissa!" he exclaimed.

"Um...who is this?" she wondered.

"It's Kieran from the club."

"What? How do you know my name?"

"I'll explain when we talk. I need you and your sister to come to my place right now. We need to talk."

"Uh, um, alright. What's your address?"

He told her address and then hung up. He rushed around the house cleaning things up. Seeing as Adam and Ben were home, he told them they had company coming over and not to disturb unless someone died. They just shrugged and said whatever.

Danny arrived a little while after he had finished cleaning up. They sat on the couch awkwardly, not saying a word to one another. And when the doorbell rang, they both ran to it. Danny opened it up to reveal the two girls standing there, looking at us with nervousness in their eyes.

"Come on in," Kieran said, moving aside to give them room.

They came in and everybody sat down on the couches together. It was silent for a little while.

"What's going on?" Christine broke the silence.

Kieran picked up the newspaper and threw it at them. They both read it and their faces paled. When they looked up, his heart broke. There were tears welling up in both of their eyes.

"So is this the part where you deem us unworthy of your time and tell us you never want to see us again?" Carissa wondered.

"Of course not! Where'd you get that idea from?" Danny questioned.

"You have no idea how many people have kicked us out of their lives because they know about our past," Christine explained.

"Why would they do that? It wasn't your fault that you had to do that. You were forced into it," Kieran said.

"They don't care. All they care about is the fact that we were prostitutes at one time in our lives."

"Honestly, babe, we really don't care," Danny told her. "We're just a bit upset that you tried to hide that from us. It would've been easier if you told us."

"So...you're not kicking us out of your lives?" Carissa asked.

"No! In fact, I want to get to know you better. You know that," Kieran smiled at her. "I'd love it if you would go out with me and possibly consider being mine for the long run."

"I'll consider it," she grinned.

"Christine, are you up for that?" Danny wondered.

"Up for what? Dating him or dating you?" she teased. "Because it seems like he's just done all the talking for you."

"Fine, would you like to try with me and see how it goes?" he asked.

"I would love to!"

He chuckled and gave her a big hug. She smirked to herself as she whispered in his ear, "And don't worry, I'll pay up from what happened at the club. You've just got to prove yourself worthy first."

He felt himself instantly harden and pressed himself against her. All she did was laugh and push him away.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shocked about their past? Well, it's all out now and the guys don't care.

Kieran and Carissa and Danny and Christine are going to go out a few times and maybe they'll end up girlfriend and boyfriend. Who knows!

Hate? Like? Love?

All music belongs to Asher Monroe and all photos belong to their rightful owners. No copyright intended!

~COPYRIGHT 2012~