New Major

Jimins pov
"Great" Jimin sighed as he walked into the new building. He was going to be teaching soon enough. He had to move to a  different major to teach because at the old school they we're not paying enough to help with Jimins bills.

He walked into the the building knowing that it was the worst thing because one, he just got settled in with the staff at the other school. Two, he was told that there is a particularly bad kid in the class he was teaching.                                        Kim Taehyung
______________________________
I walked into the class with a Smile hoping that the kids won't try anything if I look nice.I was wrong the first thing they did was call me short phhh. I already hate teaching here.

"Alright roll call umm Yoongi.."as I was done with the roll call a lanky kid walked in and slammed his hands on a desk in front of the kid with a poker face(ayye) "You f♡cking c♡nt" he grabbed the kid by his shirt.
"Hey sit down" I looked at the lankey kid
"Make me"
"I will"
I said getting up and picking up a chair next to my desk and setting it down next to him looking at him noticing he was taller by centimeters. I grabbed his shoulder and kneed behind his knee and he fell on the chair(Jiminie is a strong dood) the class looked at taehyung like he was going to do something but he just sat there.

Walking back to my desk it got quiet. The kid with the poker face just stared at the lanky kid "Mr,Min are you hurt?" The kid shaked
his head and blushed a crimson color and went back to work. "You what's your name"

"Kim taehyung" he looked at me mad thinking it would hurt me.
"Alright taehyung you have detention, and I thought I wouldn't have to do this on my first day now open your books to page 236"

_____________

Sorry this succed I'm new at this and I'm trying ha but I hope it's good so far