Morning

I woke up to some one slapping my forehead.
"What the f♡ck" I opened my eyes to see namjoon smiling "what do you want Namjoon" "Get up for work jibooty, don't want to be late for the second day" I shot up and looked at the time
I still had almost a hour to get to work.

I got up from the couch and folded the blankets I used and put them in the closet. I looked at taehyungs room and noticed the door open so I decided to be a creep and look inside. I seen taehyung taking those black lace underwear off and putting regular boxers and I looked down and seen I had a problem.

I closed the door as quietly as i could and ran to the bathroom to take a shower.
I was undressed and look down to my problem when I though" I'm in the bathroom might as well do something about it. I grabbed my member groaning at how hard I was and started to pump.
I was chasing my orgasm when the door opened I didn't stop because my mind was clouded with bliss.

Couple for pumps and I came in my hands and I whipped around to see taehyung red as ever and he noticed I stopped and looked up in my eyes and started to stutter" I-im sorry I-the door wasn't locked so I thought no one was in here"
I looked at him and cover my self turning more red as if possible and looked up at him and I just nodded my head and closed the door. I slid down the door and thought " Holy sh♡t only second day knowing him and he already seen me ....naked..."

_____________
Sorry guys this is short but I have writers block and I been places where there's no wifi and I promise I'll make a better one before my school starts.

Also I wrote this chapter to tell yall about a different book I'm writing it's about Jungkook and Jhope. I already have two chapters up so far of it it's called " ♡Love Me♡"