Running away

I was on top of him hitting him. Stopping I looked down and seen what I did. Yoongi was bleeding from his mouth and nose, bruises already forming under his eyes and cheek.

I heard yelling and I looked up at jungkook he was pointing at something but I couldn't hear him I felt deaf at the moment all the adrenaline going to my head

I look forward to where jungkook was pointing and ....SHIT the cops where rushing over. I jumped up and ran towards the bathroom . My hearing came back and I hear shouting, I lock the bathroom door and look around for a way to get out.

The window, I push the window open and jump out. How do they not know the bathrooms have widows huh stupid. I run as far as I can and into a bakery that my uncle owns with his boyfriend.
I run in and no one's in there, good I lock the door and put the closed sign facing the outside. I run into the back and I see what a 17 year old shouldn't be seeing in a bakery.

I see jin on the counter with namjoon ramming into him... I dropped on the floor and tried to scramble away but namjoon was already pulling his pants up and jin screamed and hid behind namjoon and tried to put his dress back on.

"I-im kinda in trouble righ now and I thought you guys could help sorry for ummmm busting in...I MEAN CUMMING IN...I-i never mind." I scratched the back of my head "What do you want Taehyung I'm kind of busy." Jin said while straightening out his dress.

"We'll I kinda beat up a kid and the cops might have not chased me, sorry Jin eomma" He glared at me and namjoon busted out laughing, jin glared at him " I told your mom to keep a closet eye on you, where are you staying tonight?"

"I don't know own but I left my mom's clothes at the wash and I don't want to go back home soooo I'm going to stay with you for a bit.. please?"
"Fine but another friend is staying with us to so it might be cramped"

"Okay, oh and I already closed shop for you guys." Jin grabbed his coat and namjoon grabbed his car keys and went out back to start the car. Me and jin followed "we're gonna get our friend do you want us to drive you home first or are you going to ride with us." Namjoon looked at me " just drop me off and by me some candy to"

_______
¤Time skip jin and namjoon are almost home¤
I was sitting up side down on the couch and I heard a knock on the door.I go look threw the peep hole, "Hurry up Tae Tae, Namjoon lost the keys and it's cold" I opened the door and Jin namjoon came threw the door and there I seen him. "Oh I-Hi Mr.Park."

___________
Longest chapter I think I did. Hope you like it I actually tried today. It's raining like heavy rn halp