Your here

" I-Hi Mr.Park"
I looked up "I didn't know you'd have a kid Jin" I walk as fast as I could past Taehyung. I heard laughing I walk into the kitchen and they both were laughing at me "We don't have a kid Jimminie, that's my sisters kid I was telling you about."

I look at taehyung and back at jin and I'm guessing taehyung was kind of weirded out being in the same house as your teacher.

"Taehyung you look like you seen a ghost, you okay?" Jin asked taehyung. "Yeah I just didn't think I would be staying with a teacher." I looked at jin and he smirked and looked at me "Try to get him as much as detention you can." I laugh looking at Taehyung and he went red.

I wonder why he went red and then it hit me ...what we did earlier during his *detention* I cough.

I see that Jin and namjoon already headed towards there room leaving me and Taehyung in the same room.

I look at the bag of candy I brought in at gesture it to him thinking it was his. He accepted the bag and held it to his side while looking at me. "Mrs park-" I interrupt "Just call me jimin, Mr.Park is in school."

"We'll....Jimin ... I'm sorry about what...umm happened in the class I was joking around..."

"Kid let's just forget that it ever happened." He nodded and looked around awkwardly and asked "you wanna eat some candy and watch tv"