Detention

I hate him already. HE'S MAKING ME OF ALL PEOPLE CLEAN. God first day here and he thinks he's the sh♡t.

I look over at Mr.Park to see him smirking at me because he said that if I tried to talk back he would give me more detention.great teacher huh. 
_
Third person
Jimin stared at the boy [boy just auto corrected to bottom😂] in awe because he looked a little older than his age
[Jimin be creepin]

  _Third person Jimin stared at the boy [boy just auto corrected to bottom😂] in awe because he looked a little older than his age[Jimin be creepin]

Taehyung felt the staring and looked over his shoulder at the older man when jimin winked. Taehyung didn't know what to do so he whipped his head around and went a crimson. Jimin laughed and said "you're very tall what year are you"
"I-im in year 3"
Jimins eyes trailed down to his legs and damn he had some good leg.
_

Taehyungs Pov

"Stare some more creep" I smirked know he was staring at me way to long to just "Check" if I was still doing my cleaning.
I stopped and walked over to him and thought I would try just try to see if he was gay. I strutted over and stood behind him and grabbed his shoulders "I'm done Mr.Park" and slid my hands down more to where they were on his stomache "Need me to do anything else" I whispered in his ear.I felt him move under my touch and cough "No T-Taehyung you can g-go home"
_

Jimins Pov
"No T-Taehyung you can g-go home"
Sh♡t he's just a kid I can't be getting a boner off him and he didnt do anything sh♡t I'm a creep. I coughed and stood up fast annnnd I just headed butted Taehyung great. I * and he fell "What the f♡ck Mr.Park" I looked at him and seen he was bleeding

"Sh♡t I didn't mean to let me help you." I went to go grab him some tissues that were in my desk and put them up to his nose. "Sh♡t shi♡t I didn't mean to I just wasn't thinking"

"I think you knew that you were thinking because if you didn't it's pretty incredible that you get hard from nothing." Taehyung smiled looking at my croch. Ahh he seen it "Oh I-i ummmm" I looked at him
"Is it from me touching you and slowly rubbing my hands on you like this" he puts his hand on my shoulders like last time and slowly put them down my stomache but a little father down closer to my croch.

I moan a bit and bite my lip. I looked at him but getting up again but slower making sure I didn't hurt anyone again. "Taehyung go home" I stood up and walked back to my desk and sat down. "Don't you want my help with you Big problem?"

                 I cough and look at  him stern "Go home now taehyung your detention is over" I see his smirk turn into a glare as he walks to get his stuff and when I thought all was done he looked at me before he left and said    " Alright daddy see you tomorrow"
Sh♡t this kid doesn't know when to stop huh

_________
Woo taehyung needs to stahp lol but idk to keep this going because again I have no plot and yes I censor the cus words and not the kinky sh♡z bc I can