laundry mat

Taehyungs Pov
Great I have to go to the laundry mat because out f♡cking washer broke.
There's so many old people here. Taehyung smiled to him self thinking of the earlier events with Mr.Park.
_____
¤Time skip like 30 minutes later ig¤

I heard someone call my name so I turned around "Oh JungKookie" Taehyung smiling at his friend that was 2 grades below him(freshmeat) "Hey hyunh what you doing here" jungkook asked

"Nothing my washer broke so my mom sent me down here " smiling. He heard that jungkook liked me but I  didn't want to believe it because I  wanted to be friends because of his age but he was cute to him but in a  platonic way. He was to innocent for me and didn't want to do anything that can break up our friendship.

That's when he heard the guys voice.Yoongi. He was going to die for what he did. He basically outdoor me in front of everyone by showing him my website....

Yes I kinda run a camboy thing right now but that's kinda my job at the moment and making a lot of money right now. It's not like it's porn I don't necessarily have get naked.

I just show off my skin a bit like sometimes I'll wear lingerie with thigh high sock with a big sweater and sometimes choker. I thought I could of trusted that douche but I couldn't.
       I looked as jungkook but he knew about it already and kept it a secret, he knew what I was going to do so he shook his head. "No hyung don't there's other people here" I got up and walked over to him and punched him.
_______
Ayyyeee cliff hanger lol but I'll update tomorrow if I have the time. Idk tho