Getting caught

©Taehyungs pov®

300 viewer's

"I'll make this more interesting since I was gone so long" I smirked pulling up my thigh highs and fixing my choker.
I look at the 'complements' in the comments. I roll my eyes know that there just old men. "What do you want me to do first?"

~Jimins pov~

I know this is wrong but everyones asleep and that brat kept touching my thigh when we were watching tv. He's a couple years younger.

I look down at my boxers and see there's still a tent there. I sigh and grab out my phone and type in 'camboys' my face turns red when I look at taehyungs door and namjins room seeing they were closed.

I look back at my phone and suggestions come up I look at one and click on it 'Cam4' (its a actual website I used it before😂😂)

I look on it and see theres categories. I press 'boy' and I look at the people live and click on the first on as it looks promising, the thumbnail was a small but fit look guy with a big hoodie, black thigh highs with a cat print on top of them, a pink choker and black lace underwear.

"What do you want me to do first?" Im shocked at hearing the voice I look at the screen closer and.... its taehyung. I choke on my spit and just watch as the comments insist on him to take off his clothes.

I look at his door and look back at my phone. I get up and creep to his door putting my ear to the door and listening and I heard him talking. I walk back to the couch an lay down I look at my phone and stare.

I didn't realize I was palming myself till I groaned. My hand shot out of my boxers and I see taehyung stop what he was doing and he looked at the door and back to the camera and went back to taking off the hoodie.

My hands went back down to my boxers and started to pump my hands around my length while watching taehyung fixing his panties.

I stroked myself faster seeing that tae already had an erection and you could see the outline of his length and the head peeking out of the top of the lace right above a bow.

Beads of sweat started to form on my forehead as I was about to c♡m. I went faster and you could hear my small panting. I had a few more pumps before c♡ming on my hand. I looked back down at my phone seeing tae was about to take off his panties.

This is wrong and I need to do something before he took them off. I got up and took heavy steps to the bathroom what was passed Taehyungs door. I look at my phone and see panic in his eyes and I heard
"That's it for tonight guys I'm tired"

The broadcast went off and I sighed. I smirked time for pay back.

I walk over to his door and knock, I hear rustling and the door opened to taehyung peeking out, hiding his body behind the door. I look at him and push the door open
"I need more blankets jin said there was more in here." I went to the closet opening it and taking out a blanket and turning back around.

I eyed him up and down and went to look back down at his legs. He was still in his thigh Highs and his black lace panties. He covers his body, I look back up at his face and see him blushing like crazy. I smirk and walk to the door.

I leaned close to his ear and grabbed him by the waist and whispered
"To bad you ended the show I would have loved the ending." I let go of his waist and I back up and look at him and see his mouth wide open and eyes wide.
I wink at him and walk out going back to the couch. Tomorrow's going to be hectic.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
HOLY SH♡T DOODS THIS IS THE LONGEST CHAPTER AND OML TAE YA LIL NASTY.
I'll be updating more now that I'm not ded inside.
○Author-ssi out○