Skipping

*Taehyungs pov*
What did I just witness. I don't believe I seen him like that moaning...but he looked so good and he had such nice thighs. "YAH!" Jin snapped his fingers in front of my face "You ready to go to school now, You're going to have to ride with jimin." I snap my head to the table looking at jimin getting up and putting his dishes away.
" Can't you bring me, your the ones with the car.?" "No, Namjoon and I have to be at the bakery all day because the cops seen some kid" he said with air quotes " break in after he caused a scene at a laundry Matt and broke a window there."
I went red As Namjoon and Jimin all stared at me laughing and Jin gave me his death glare. "Okay sorry"
_________________________
Jimin finally dropped off Jin and Namjoon while I ducked behind because the cops were already snooping around waiting for them to get there for their statements.

"So what did you actually do to that Min kid?" I look over as Jimin stopped the car in front of a convenient store. " What are we doing?" I try to change the subject. "Snack" I laugh at the one word reply.
We both get the basics shrimp chips, Coke, candy. We check out and get in the car but he didn't start it.

He looked at me, he's quite good looking but he looks like a child , I could feel my face get hotter because of the long stare he had on me. I turn and look at him.. before I can say anything he says quietly with a flushed face " I'm sorry about what you had to see this morning. It's something a child shouldn't have to see." Ouch he thinks I'm a child. Then I turn red remembering that he's talking about me walking in on him *cough* " it's really no problem ahhh" I turn away quickly to break the gaze and put on my hood. Both of our faces flushed and red.
_________________________
*Third person POV *
The drive to school was long and quiet the two didn't try and speak a word as they both were very embarrassed from the conversation. They get to the school and Taehyung gets out when he sees jungkookie. Jimin tried to stop him but he noticed people staring and pointing at him and jungkook (in Korean its a big thing for people to be in cars with staff unless they are related) he watched Taehyung run to jungkook. Taehyung is ready to spill every detail about what happened since yesterday. Hugging him but he backs away looking scared. "He kookie you okay?" "I-yeah but I just- why did you do that yesterday?"

*Taehyung pov*
My heart sank knowing that jungkook was scared at that moment. " what do you mean kook"
" what you did to yoongi out of no where he-his face... its so broke looking." I look down in shame knowing I scared off one of the few friends I had left then I heard it " KIM TAEHYUNG TO MY OFFICE NOW" I look and it's Mr.Lee the principle. I look at kookie giving him a quick hug "Please let me explain later Jeon" I walk Mr.Lee's way and see Yoongi and Hoseok behind him.

"F_ck me"
_______________________
<AUTHOR NOTE>
Hey sorry it's sh#t I just forgot about how to write like this lolol but I'm feeling better because I recently found someone who is making me feel better, 10/10 SHES a gr8 person and I even admitted to loving her more than Hoseok 🤭💟🌙. Also I'll be updating more and getting back into things ^YAY^
💟Author~ssi out🌙