NAMJIN POV

"FU♡K JOON" I yelled
I yelled as namjoon had me on the counter. I heard something drop and I looked towards the door to the bakery to see my nephew trying to scurry away.

Namjoon looks to where I'm looking and stops. I start to scream and try to put my dress on faster, I hid behind namjoon while he was trying to pull up his pants. All I heard was tae trying to explain while namjoon laughs.
__
*time skip bc ya don't want to read that over again*
"No i'lll go home but buy me candy" I laugh as taehyung gets out of the car.

"Alright joonie let's get our h♡e" he pulled out of the apartment parking lot and went to the school.

"Call him tell him to come outside" I was jumping around because I haven't seen him in forever "JIN YOU WH♡RE" I whip my head to the school and see my mochi running up to me.
"I'm here to steal him from you Joon" he snickered. "Forget it chim I better looking and taller" Me and joon laughed as jimin pouted.
______
We were grabbing everything in the Convenient Store and putting them on the counter the lady gave us a weird look and I just gave her a flying kiss.

We all walked outside laughing out a•ses off with a bunch of candy. Namjoon stopped and started to Pat around his jacket and looked at me with a worried face. "What's wrong joon" I looked at him and he went red while doing a awkward smile "I lost the keys"

I stood there and jimin started to laugh I just looked at home and started to walk home. "Let's hope that Tae Tae isn't dead asleep by now joon" I yelled while running to the house to get there before tae does crash.
________________
A/n
I was gonna do a namjin smut in da beginning but I am a child of the Lord and this is just a filler chapter because idk what to do with vmin
~Author-ssi~