Telling The World

Laurance's POV
I really hope he liked it...

I walk into my kitchen as images of Garroth start to appear in my mind. I smile.

Im just glad he's ok. I never want to hurt him again.

I open my fridge and I realize its empty. Again.

"Ugh..." I groan. The last time I had an empty fridge was with... Aph...

"I guess I'll call Garroth." I say as I pull out my phone and dial his number.

*rrrring! Rrrring!*

"Hey Laur." Garroth picked up.

"Hey~" I chirp.

"What you up to?" he asks.

"Nothing much but, I kinda have an empty fridge..." I say, scratching my neck.

"No problem. I fixed something over here. By the way are you done with recording? I miss you..." he says sweetly. I smirk.

"Yeah I'm done. Im surprised you miss me being over there 24/7." I flirt.

"Well I do. Its too quiet without you. And not to mention I cannot stop thinking about you.~" he flirts back.

"Good one. Fine... I guess I could come over..." I tease.

"Yay!!!" he says cheering.

"Haha... Your cute." I say and he giggles.

"I know.~Hehehe." I roll my eyes.

That Laugh... Im a sucker for it...

"I'll be over in a few minutes. Love you." I chirp and he says

"L-love y-you t-too... Ba-babe..." I smile. He's not uncomfortable with me saying it I guess. I mean he called me it himself.

"See you soon! *kiss noise*" I give him a kiss through the phone. He chuckles again.

"See you soon!" and he hangs up. I sigh.

What did I do to deserve a man like that?

I walk back over into my 'office' or if you can even call it one. Its more like my bedroom. I look on my desk and I pick up some of the clutter on the black computer desk.

After I move a few papers I see an old necklace of mine. It was a black cross with a silver crescent moon on it.

Maybe I should give this to Garroth

Maybe I should give this to Garroth.... Yeah.... I should.

I picked it up and put it in my jeans back pocket. I smile as I put the clutter away.

After I cleaned what little clutter was on my desk I walk out of my bedroom door and see a fiery haired girl standing in my way.

"Cadenza! I didn't see you come in! How are you?" I ask and she gives me a glare.

"You know how I am. Im angry. Why didn't you tell me you were dating someone?" she says with her arms crossed.

I don't think Garroth wants to tell many people yet... And neither do I.

"Im not dating anybody. Why the accusations?" I ask and she rolls her eyes.

"Oh you are so blind!" she says and pulls out her phone. After she taps for a few minutes she flips the phone in my direction. It was the picture Katelyn and I had taken to prank everybody.

"Cadenza!! Ahahahaha! That was for a prank!! Im not really dating her!!!" I say, laughing.

"Oh... Sorry! But... Are you really not dating anybody?" she says, puppy eyes forming in her green eyes. I shake my head.

"No Sis. Im still a single pringle." I say. I feel a pang in my heart. It pains me to say that. I really love Garroth but I just don't want there to be a big thing about it until we tell our fans.

"Aw... I was wanting you to be happy. At least in my lifetime." I smirk.

"What? Are you not happy with Zach?" I ask with the smirk lingering on my face. She instantly blushes.

"Laurance! We're not dating!!" she says and I roll my eyes.

"Yeah sure Cadenza. SURE." I tease and she playfully shoves me.

"Anyway, me and Garroth have a collar video to record so I gotta go." I say and hurry out the door before she could ask anymore questions.

I walk up to the front door and check the time 7:45 ok... I got time... Hair? Check... Gift? Check... I should be ready...

I watch the door open and it reveals the beautiful blonde.

"Finally!" he says and brings me into a kiss. I smirk. I break away abruptly.

"Wait... Lets take that in here. I don't think we want too many people to know just yet." he nods as he whimpers. I look at him with a smirk.

"What? You wanted to kiss me for longer?" I ask and he nods as he shuts his door. He walks back over to me and puts one of his hands on the back of my head and another on my waist, pulling me closer.

"Now where were we?" he smirks and pulls me into another kiss. I smile. I melt into the kiss which caused me to almost fall out of his grip. He picked me up and lifted me onto him, without ever breaking the kiss. He bit my bottom lip lightly and I happily parted my lips to let him have dominance. He slides his tonuge in between my moist lips and wasts no time in exploring. I start to moan as he runs his fingers through my hair. I break away briefly to get air. He pulls me in closer to him and I moan again but quieter. Finally, he breaks away and lets me down. I gasp for air.

"G-Garroth I-" I start he smiles at me.

"Sh. I know. Now, what you want to do beautiful?" he says, kissing my forehead. I smile.

"Well I'd like to eat but... Shouldn't we tell our fans sooner or later?" I say and he nods.

"Yeah. Why don't we record it now and post it later when we're ready?" he suggests and I nod, a blush appearing on my cheeks. He takes my hand and kisses it. I roll my eyes.

"Im not a girl. No need to be formal." I joke and he smiles.

"Is that so babe?" he says and my cheeks grow pinker. He smiles. He holds my hand with his fingers interlocking mine and takes me into his room.

His walls were a dark blue and his bed was in the middle of the far wall. He takes me over to his bed and sits down, gesturing me to sit next to him. My heart was beating fast now. I start breathing heavily. I feel a hand on my shoulder.

"Hey. Its ok. At least its not a livestream."he says and I nod.

"Thank you..." I say and look down. I feel his fingers crawl onto my chin and pulls me into a short kiss.

"Everything's going to be fine." he says and I smile.

Everything's going to be... Fine...

I nod and he hits the record button.

"Hello everybody my name is Gariplier and Im here with Laurasepticeye." he says, giving me my cue.

"Hey!" I wave into the camera.

"And we both have an announcement." he says. I start to blush as Garroth lets his fingers creep onto my chin and kiss me. I don't hesitate and melt into his short kiss. I break away and look back at the camera.

"All you Garrance shippers are going to go crazy because..." I say as I grab his hand.

"We're dating." we say together and hold our hands up to the camera. I smile and look at Garroth who smiles back.

This is how I want it to be. I never want to hurt him again. Im going to marry him someday. I love him too much to let go.