Stop Trying

Laurance's POV
I can't believe I said that.... But maybe it is for the best...

Im running. I don't know where Im going I just know Im going anywhere but home.

That girl did something but I just can figure out what it is...

The rain pours down on my musty brown hair. Garroth's words echoed in my mind as I hear shouting in the distance.

"There's no room for sorry!"

"I said sorry doesn't cut it!"

"I just thought you had gone off and cheated on me."

He thinks that low of me? He would think I would just leave him like that?

I shiver as I run. The fear he implanted in my chest started building up. The shouts were coming nearer and more unbearable.

Stop trying.

I turn and I walk across the black street, ignoring the ever growing magnifying sound of the man I still love shouting that he was sorry.

As the rain falls I feel my heart flood with my anger and my sadness colliding together.

How could I do that? Maybe I should... NO! He doesn't trust me so I shouldn't trust him with my heart anymore!

I shake my head and cross my arms as I make my way down the block and around the corner. The shouts were becoming ever more distant as I walked.

I'm sorry... Maybe this could work out somewhere else in another life or universe. I know couples are supposed to fight but this bad? It may have been short but, he doesn't trust me well enough to know I only have eyes for him.

I see the light turn red, signaling my que to cross. I start crossing again and I see my vision flash blue.

Im gonna die an unhappy man cause... Well... It's still true that i only have eyes for him... I only have love to give for him. No one can take it from me except him. And now... That love can't be shared.

I watch the blue subside and Im across the street. No dramatic car crash like in so many fanfictions. Im safely across.

I feel my phone buzz and I check it out of instinct. The caller id flashes as unknown. I swipe to answer and I growl once I hear the ever familiar sound of that bitch's voice.

"Heyyyy LaUry~" I hear her snarky voice echo.

"Fuck off Aphmau. Just because I just broke up doesn't mean Im gonna go running back to you. Also yeah I suspected Lucinda was working for you. Don't call me again. Even though I just ended a relationship doesnt mean Im going to lower my standards to a lowlife like you. Besides, who would want to kiss a runt like you." I say and abruptly hang up on her ass. I growl as I harshly toss my phone back into my pocket. 

That girl needs to stop trying. We're done and we always will be. 
Sunday May 14th 1:22 AM

Sobbing. That's all I've been able to do for the past thirty days.

I can't believe we've been separated this long.

I let my tired eyes close as I sit down in my chair, ready to record something to get my mind off of the past month's events. Firstly, I lost the only love of my life and it's Lucinda's fault. Secondly, that bitch who must not be named keeps trying to slither back into my love life.

I move my hand slowly and I move the black mouse. I click on my YouTube tab and I find my most recent viewed video. The Telling the World video.

I click on the familiar thumbnail. He still hadn't taken it down. I hit the play button and scroll down to the comments.

Jessicakingdum356: this still makes me cry. It's so sad that they broke up a month ago.

GreatandpowerfulSteve: I know. I wish they'd get back together. 

Izzyjazzica378: you guys have no respect. They broke up for reasons of their own. Don't comment on here and practically force them to do that. I never shipped it in the first place so shut the Fuck up.

Kevinlovestoeatbreadthis was so cute. @Izzyjazzica378 I don't think your being fair cause even though you never shipped it doesnt mean you get to tell other people what they can or can't do with their ships. #screwyou

Izzyjazzica378: @Kevinlovestoeatbread you aren't seeing the real picture here. They haven't made a collab video in 30 days I don't think they're  even friends anymore.

I just wish it wasn't all over the news that we broke up. Then maybe just maybe I could feel right about trying to be friends again.

I just let the floodgates open as my tears fell.

"W-what have I-I done?!?! W-why d-did I do t-that?! I-I-I miss y-you so m-much!! W-What have I d-d-done..." I bellow into the emptiness and the void of my empty home.

If I could just go back in time I would just... Change my words somehow.

I feel my phone buzz from in my pocket. I take it from my sweatpants pocket, expecting it to be the usual call from Garroth.
To my surprise, it wasn't Garroth. The flashing name was Katelyn's. I hit the green button and raise it to my ear, steadying my voice from my sobs.

"H-Hey K-Katelyn..." I mumble into the phone.

"Hey Laurance! Um... I have a favor to ask of you... If your not busy..." she trails. I shrug. I have nothing else to do but cry and sulk today so why not.

"S-Sure... W-What is it?" I stutter from my sobs threatening to break through.

"Can you come over for a bit. I wanted to talk... About... Stuff..." she trails off. I roll my eyes in annoyance.

"Katelyn stop trying to get me and Garroth back together. You've been trying for the past thirty days. Just leave him and me alone." I snap. I hear her sigh as she remarks

"Just listen. I know you guys didn't break up because of each other. Im not forcing any kind of relationship besides you guys becoming friends again! Even if you don't get back together at least you guys can talk. Please? For me?" she begs.

She sounds like Garroth used to...

"Fine... I'll see you soon. Bye." I say and hang up.

Personally... I just want to see his beautiful face again... Maybe just... One last time.

Hey guys Im sorry if I made you guys mad last chapter SOoooooOoo I thought I'd make it up to you by updating twice. Hope you guys don't want to kill me cause if you did this story would have to end this way. Yay reverse psychology! Well that's it. Bye guys! I'll update tomorrow I promise. Bye!!