Im Not The Same

-1 week later-

Laurance's POV

"Don't worry. I'll be ok. I love you." 

I can't feel anything. Ever since Garroth was put under, I haven't been able to sleep. Actually, I haven't eaten at all. I know I know that's unhealthy but what would you do if the one person you felt connected to was unconscious and being treated for something you could have prevented? Garroth wouldn't approve of my behavior at all. I just miss that blondie and his sweet, soft smile. 

*knock knock* 

I jump suddenly from my slumped stature in my black chair which made me fall to the wooden paneled floor. I caress my aching back as I reach towards the wall for support as I stood up, groaning from my fall. I rub my eyes though it wouldn't do any good. My eyes look like dark saucers, deep bags weighed my eyes restless. I walk with each step creaking the floor below me. The knock repeats itself louder as I reached the dark door. I finally reach the knob and turn it, opening the door to reveal a blue haired group along with a dark haired brunette. 

"Hey Laurance, we heard what happened... I'm so sorry." Katelyn spoke first, eyeing my current state. I smiled small and gestured them to come in, yawning in the process. Dante looked at me with a concerned look as he brought Vylad in by the hand. They came in and all sat down on my-or should I say... Garroth's and my couch. Vylad flashed a warm smile towards me as Dante spoke up, breaking the awkward tension. 

"Ok... look... Laurance, you've been in here for the past week once the doctors told you to go home and you've been miserable. Well it hurts to see a friend in that state so, Vylad, Katelyn and I, wanted to take you out on the town! Maybe shop for a bit, relax at Buckstar, you know, just chill out?" He asks, giving me  a look of suggestion. I let my small smile fall. 

He's right... ever since Garroth had been put under the coma, and the doctors recommended I go home for a week or two, I've been doing nothing but watching old videos and playing old games like Happy Wheels since I finished that series a short while before the whole incident with...  Aphmau... 

"Oh... Uh... that's very kind of you but-" I start, only for Katelyn to slap her hand over my mouth and look me in the eyes sternly. 

"Alright that's enough. You've been like this for too long. It's not healthy. So you are going with us. Whether you want to or not Laur." She says, smirking at my shocked expression. \

"Guys come on, let him have a choice. It's not like it's life or death! oh and Dante I'm proud you didn't do the same as Katelyn over there." Vylad intervenes, slapping Katelyn's arm away, knocking her hand away from my mouth in the process. I give him a thankful smile before I say 

"It's alright Vylad... Katelyn and Dante are right. I shouldn't be acting like this. Garroth wouldn't approve. So why not?" I say, although my darker thoughts in my mind were screaming no. Katelyn and Dante smile, Vylad only smiling bigger. Dante envelopes me in a sympathetic hug as he lifts me off the ground as if I weighed nothing.

"Dante! Put me down!" I scold, earning a chuckle from the bluenette before getting a playful punch from the powder bluenette next to me on my left, sending my weaker stature to the floor.

"Guys! You already made me fall out of my chair today. Do you want me to have a bruised bottom?" I scold half playfully. Dante erupts in laughter as Katelyn starts her way towards the door.

"Come on dorks, we have a whole day full of fun awaiting us. Lets all pile in my car. Also Dante, you can pick the music~" she winks at the blue haired male, earning a smirk in return when he looks at Vylad who had a bright blush erupting onto his cheeks like rapid fire. I smile. These people get me.

After we all head out, I ended up getting shotgun while the 'lovebirds' are in the back. Dante chuckles as Katelyn hands him her phone which was connected to her car speaker. Katelyn snapped her seat belt as Dante clicked onto a song.

The music played as the guitar gave a small solo as a intro. I turn around and see Vylad had an even brighter face, lifting his green scarf up to cover the bright blush. I look over at Dante who was smirking as he reached over to Vylad's scarf and tugged at it, making it fall limply away from the brunette's face.

"No" is a dirty word, Never gonna say it first, "No" is just a thought that never crosses my mind.

I listen to the lyrics and a smirk slowly sneaks onto my lips. I know Dante's been trying to get Vylad turned on for a long time which he hasn't been able to until recently when Vylad turned this song off so suddenly at a party. Dante is needy. But hey, what casanovas aren't?

Maybe in the parking lot, Better bring your friend along, Better off together than just one at a time.

I turn my head back to the front of the car, now slightly afraid if what was happening. Curiosity bubbled in my head as the song continued, now my head jerking back to watch.

S is for the simple need. E is for the ecstasy. X is just to mark the spot, Because that's the one you really want. (Yes!) Sex is always the answer, it's never a question, 'Cause the answer's yes, oh the answers (Yes) Not just a suggestion, if you ask the question, Then it's always yes. Yeah!

As the chorus played, I saw Vylad's face just get redder. I looked down to see he was covering his lower area with his fallen scarf, obviously hiding a growing erection from the song turning him on. I smirked. Dante's finally found how to turn that chestnut brunette on.

Dante smirks at Vylad's embarrassed struggles to hide his erection. Dante unbuckles his seat belt and climbs over to Vylad and moved his hand over Vylad's bump in his jeans, earning a soft moan from the boy. Dante started stroking Vylad's bump, getting Vylad to grow harder. Dante started to whisper something in Vylad's ear as the song kept playing the next chorus that made Vylad turn full on red. It was too far away to hear but... I don't doubt it was dirty.

I look over to Katelyn who was constantly eyeing the couple in her backseat who one was as hard as metal and the other was having extremely dirty cravings. Her face was priceless. She was staring wide eyed at the couple as she drove faster wanting to get to wherever we were going faster to end the scene in the back sooner. I stopped her by placing my hand on her shoulder. She turned her gaze to me and I shook my head while smirking. I want to let them have their fun. But now... For the rest of this car ride... Im going to be afraid to look at what was going on behind me... Afraid I would find something I shouldn't...

To be continued...